Columbus, OH 43085 Map · Phone number

About Mrs. Goodman's Baking Co.

Mrs. Goodman's Baking Company is a retail bakery located at 901 High Street, in beautiful Worthington, Ohio.

We provide our valued customers with a wide variety of occasion cakes, including wedding cakes, holiday & event cakes, as well as, delicious cookies, iced & seasonal/holiday decorated cutout cookies, dessert breads, fruit pies, cream pies, brownies & other desert bars, and excellent scones.

Our goal is to provide friendly caring service and indescribably delicious baked goods.

For orders, or for information, call: 614-888-7437,

Picture824
mrs goodmanssmallbluelogo
Picture592
Mrs. Goodman's Baking Co.

5 Reviews for Mrs. Goodman's Baking Co.

• Anna

Anna Hartge · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing cake! We want more!

I grew up going to Mrs. Goodman's so it was really special to have them make the cake for our wedding. After going through the cake tasting, we decided we wanted to keep things simple and have a chocolate cake with rasberry filling and a chocolate cake with strawberry filling. Oh my word, everyone ate it up--pun intended! The cake was gorgeous and Michele worked with us on the design and sheet cakes. Everyone raved about the cake and many people admitted they ate two pieces! Highly recommend Mrs. Goodman's! We can't wait to return back when we're in town!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Maureen · Married on 06/30/2012

Mrs. Goodmans is my favorite bakery so there was no doubt about who would make my wedding cake but even I didn't realize my cake would turn out so beautifully. Rachel was able to take the motif of our wedding invitation and turn it into the perfect wedding cake - it was stunning, and it tasted delicious.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Sue · Married on 07/02/2011

OH MY GOSH ! I had ordered cookies as favors for our daughter's bridal shower in May of 2011. I still cannot get over the absolute unbelievable design they provided for us. I had ordered a sugar cookie with a chandolier on it. It was so intricate, and such a work of art, i had a difficult time eating them ! But, we did, because they were delicious as well. It was so perfect, that our bride-to-be ordered her groom's cake from them. They completely out-did themselves both times. Awesome artist, awesome bakery.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Mrs. Goodman's Baking Co. FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Ballroom at J Liu of Worthington
    The Ballroom at J Liu of Worthington Banquet Halls

For a great wedding cake or any special occasion cake, you can't go wrong with Mrs. Goodman's. Proud to have them a part of our community. I've used Mrs. Goodman's for my own family celebration cakes.

• Columbus, 43085 See on map