Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number

About Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC

While taste and the quality of my cakes has always been most important to Mrs B we understand that today's more insightful clients want a look that speaks to their specific event - therefore with the incorporation of fondant we have been able to speak to the needs of those who want their cake to be a showpiece - never relenting on taste - individual and personalized consultations together with a tasting of a cake flavor and filling of your choice will assure you that you have chosen the right bakery for your special event

Mrs B

bbe2736c9e97af72 geometric design
golden wedding

9 Reviews for Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

Our wedding cake was from Mrs. B's and we couldn't have been happier! It was the perfect, simple and elegant design we planned and it was delicious to boot!! Grade A professionalism and work!! If you need a baker for your special day, Mrs. B's is the one to call! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • User6319978 · 2+ years ago

I knew Mrs. B would make my wedding cake beautiful, I had no doubt in my mind. What I was blown away with was how good the cake was as well! After we did a tasting I told my soon to be husband that I was with out a doubt eating our cake at the wedding no matter what and that's exactly what I did. The cake was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The minute the cake was cut I stood there and ate a piece! I even had family and friends text me thanking me for inviting them to the wedding and telling me "it was the best wedding cake I have ever had." I cannot thank her and her staff for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for taking the time to put us on Wedding Wire -

I loved my cupcake tower for my wedding!!! Everything was great and everyone went crazy over the decadent chocolate and vanilla filled cupcakes!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Montclair, 07043 See on map
    973 287 9120 (Phone number)