Kathleen Lane, Orange, CA 92867 Map · Phone number

About MRS Artistry

Maria Shaw was born and raised in Manila, Philippines. The country being a cultural melting pot of sorts, she was exposed to a vast and diverse array of art forms ranging from theater, to music, and cooking from a very young age.

Her first real exposure to makeup artistry happened when she decided to join a youth theater group at age ten. Having wanting to learn more about the craft, Maria eventually enrolled in the prestigious John Robert Powers school for personality development. This was where she first learned not only about the different styles of makeup, but which styles were appropriate for the occasion.

She would go on to use her knowledge of makeup artistry to do freelance work for special occasions and portfolio shoots, all the while completing her degree in Culinary Arts in 2010.

Although she had to put her dreams of being a professional makeup artist on the back burner while she focused on her culinary career, her experience of working in professional kitchens has taught her to work with a sense of urgency, without having to sacrifice the quality of her work.

With her keen eye for detail and ability to think on her toes, Maria is well equipped to cater to all your beauty needs.

• Brytni Beauty
mrsnewthum
dsc038

4 Reviews for MRS Artistry

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2014

There are a lot of reasons why you should hire Maria. She's professional, very friendly, and she's TALENTED. Since I had a destination wedding, I wasn't able to have a trial with Maria. To ease my mind, she talked to me during the entire process, explaining to me what she was doing. She listened to what I wanted, and gave me her professional opinions.
    I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup especially foundation, but since I'm a wedding photographer, I knew that I needed a little extra for the day. I didn't feel like I had makeup caked on and it looked amazing!! Exactly what I wanted. I received so many compliments!

Maria isn't a hobbyist, she is the real deal! Hire her!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2014

Loved having my make-up done by Maria! My face looked flawless and I felt beautiful! Maria transformed me into a beautiful bride. My face felt clean and clear. I only wish she did not move so far away! Her services were incredible!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • User3673113 · event on: 08/01/2013

Quality of service was excellent. She explained the products she was using very well, and I was satisfied with the outcome.

Sent on 11/12/2013

MRS Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations