Mr. Zack Davis

West Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Congratulations and I am delighted to have an opportunity to serve you!

My Name is Zack Davis and I am a talented, energetic, professional, and passionate DJ who treats every client like family and strives to deliver the most memorable and fun wedding.

I have been providing DJ and musical services in Northern California for over 20 years. That has included DJing and performing at venues and weddings across Northern California. I have considerable experience working in all types of situations whether it be a small intimate wedding to large weddings I always strive to provide a fun and positive environment!

From oldies to today's top 40 hits, My musical taste and repertoire span all styles and generations, and I never shy away from a request. I have experience and an ear for all types of music and am constantly listening and learning new material.

I will always take the time to sit down with each couple to get to know them and create the perfect playlist to fit their personal taste, preferences, and special moments.

I own and operate my own equipment which includes 2 powered speakers, a subwoofer, lights, mixer, wireless microphones, and stands plus all the cables and equipment required for your event.

I am open and booking now and I am available in OCT and November

I look forward to meeting you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

1 User photo

Jennifer C. Married on 07/17/2021

Great experience

Zack was very professional and made our event super fun. I was very particular about the music that I like and don't like and he was great about it. He arrived on time, hit all the cues, was a great MC, and was really open to taking my direction and making sure that I was happy with what he was doing. He was also really good about communicating leading up to the event. I highly recommend him.
    Trevor Married on 01/10/2020

Exactly what we were looking for!

Exactly what we were looking for! I was hesitant to get a DJ for the wedding at first... in fear they would talk to much, have cheesy comments, the music wouldn't be "our style", etc. I was so close to just putting 100 songs on an iPad and calling it a day. However... Looking back, I couldn't imagine the wedding without Zack. He kept things moving, timing was perfect, the music was amazing. He knew exactly when things were needed... but also when to fade into the background. He worked with us prior to the wedding.... put together an amazing playlist. I can't believe I even considered skipping the DJ. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding... I highly recommend Zack. You are in good hands!
  • Alli
    Alli Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing, Customizable Experience!

Zack was so responsive and flexible during the planing process, he worked around our schedule and was so helpful with suggestions.

He understood what we wanted and delivered everything we imagined and more. The announcements and MC services was perfect, very kind and commanding to cut through a crowd, but kept the mood in the perfect capacity.

The music and sound quality was awesome! Overall we are so glad we had Zack as our DJ and MC, he was the perfect addition to our perfect day!!

Thank you Zack!

Deals

Mr. Zack Davis 1
Exclusive
Mr. Zack Davis 2
Offer

By booking through wedding wire, plus booking in the year 2021-2022 I will include lighting at no extra cost!

Vermont Ave West Sacramento, CA, 95691
916-848-6029
Location of (Mr. Zack Davis)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding