1400 Manor Way South, Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 Map · Phone number

About MR Video and Photo

We are a  video production and photographic services company that specializes in weddings, religious affairs, parties and all types of events that you may want to capture on video or in print. We offer a variety of pricing plans to fit your budget. No wedding or event is too big or too small for us. We remain the most flexible video and photographic service in the Tampa Bay Region. After 20 years of doing weddings we know that each one is unique. We concentrate on understanding how you want your big day documented and then use our photo journalistic skills to deliver those lasting photos and that "Hollywood like' wedding video. Remember, if you want a video that you will play for years in the future without fast forwarding through it and special wedding photos that are unique with different and non standard poses then get in touch with MR Video and Photo. We don't cost a lot but we deliver more than you ever would have expected.

MR Video and Photo are clients say

"We are the Wedding Experts"

• Jonathan Hare Photography
MRvideo

5 Reviews for MR Video and Photo

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 10/01/2011

Budgeting for a wedding is tough and we went way over our budget! We decided to skip on the videographer simply because there wasn't any money left. The closer we got to the wedding the more I started to second guess myself on this decision. The 3 days before the wedding 4 different friends told me how much they LOVED their wedding video and I was making a huge mistake. The day of our rehearsal dinner my mother-in-law heard me tell someone that I was disappointment that we hadn't hired someone... AND... she told me to get on the phone and find a videographer! Got to LOVE mom-in-laws! So I did :) I called a bunch and found Michael. In one short conversation he taught me all of the questions I need to ask while looking for a videographer. So I kept going trying to find the best deal. I came back to Michael because he was the only one who seemed to really care if I had the best video of my wedding. We were so please, a. that he could do our wedding the next day and b. because it turned out so beautifully! I cried (as you can imagine) the first time we watched it and am soooo glad we hired him. He caught things on video that I had completely forgotten about! Please feel free to reach out to me if you need a more info.

Sent on 12/12/2011

marcella · Married on 06/23/2011

Mike and his staff were wonderful, I hired him for video and photos I didn't feel like I had a camera in my face the whole time and my pictures turned out great. He really captured emotions, I really cant wait to see the video.

Sent on 07/07/2011
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 03/05/2011

At first I didn't want to hire a videographer because of my budget but after talking to a few friends that hired one and some that didn't, I changed my mind at the last minute. I saw the value in it because the day goes by so fast and a video captures all the moments that weren't seen or remembered that a photo can't capture.

I was referred to MR Photo and Video from my Wedding Coordinator. He was there for the entire ceremony up until the end of the reception. Mike captured our happiness, love, fun and tears into one beautifully edited video that I look forward to watching every anniversary and share with my family, friends and future kids. And after my honeymoon, we came home to find our DVD in the mail waiting for us to watch. I was so excited.

If you want to see a video montage of our wedding visit
    http://mrvideoservices.com/galleries/flv/video.html and click on Liz and Matt at the bottom of the page. Once you see their work, there is no doubt that you should hire MR Video and Photo for your big day!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Award

MR Video and Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Negatives
    Prints
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD

• 1400 Manor Way South Saint Petersburg, 33705 See on map
    7274809909 (Other Phone Number)
    7279069196 (Fax Number)
    9am to 10pm Monday -Sunday
    Location of (MR Video and Photo)