2001 NW 38th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33066 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $400

About Mr Mitch Wedding Officiant

Wedding ceremonies are one of the most enjoyable things that I get to do at Mr Mitch Solutions. They encompass remembering the past, celebrating the present and are filled with hope for the future. I am allowed to be a part of a couples lives at their most precious moment. We get to have fun as I tell your love story, be intimate as you proclaim your vows to each other and I get to share a picture of great hope for your future. I have been told that I have the ability to take the stress and fear out of the moment and fill it with love and peace.

Follow Mr Mitch Wedding Officiant on

img3235
img3724

7 Reviews for Mr Mitch Wedding Officiant

Ben · Married on 02/17/2019

WOW - What a honor and privileged to have Mr. Mitch perform our wedding! We had booked our wedding with another service and 2 weeks prior to the wedding they backed out - because something happened and they did not have anyone else available. After searching Wedding Wire and contacting Mr. Mitch we set up a time to discuss the wedding. My (now) spouse and I are from 2 different states and decided to marry in Jensen Beach Florida. Mr. Mitch customized our wedding ceremony to our specific requests and went far and above what I could have asked for and even anticipated! He was so personal and made us feel so at ease and so very comfortable! As someone who has officiated weddings myself, I can tell you it is one of the best weddings I have been to especially since it was on such a short notice. Let me end with this: If you want the best wedding officiant possible for the best wedding ceremony possible, then schedule your wedding with Mr. Mitch! If I could, I would guarantee to you the Best Wedding Possible! God Bless, and Happy Planning!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Sharon · Married on 12/18/2016

I would recommend Mitch to any couple. Mitch is extremely flexible . He was in constant communication with us both, discussing the details to the service and guiding us as needed. Mitch was professional, yet sensitive to our needs as a couple. His message during the service hit spot on. He spoke about our love, our responsibility to one another and our families. His ceremony touch me deeply as he spoke of the many layers of marriage and our lives going forward. He is very dedicated to his profession and very passionate . Thank you Mitch for your words and your service.

Sent on 12/24/2016

jenny · Married on 06/11/2016

Mitch was flexible, kind, loving and fantastic. He did the ceremony, gave us great suggestions and even included music!! We did our wedding on the beach and Mitch was fantastic!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Award

• KidVentures-Event Childcare/Babysitting-Miami-Ft Lauderdale-Palm Beach-Clearwater-St Pete-Tampa
    KidVentures-Event Childcare/Babysitting-Miami-Ft Lauderdale-Palm Beach-Clearwater-St Pete-Tampa Banquet Halls

If you're in need of a wedding officiant, Mr. Mitch is the perfect choice! Professional, knowledgable and experienced. You can't go wrong with Mr. Mitch!

• 2001 NW 38th Ave Pompano Beach, 33066 See on map