Queen Anne, MD 21657 Map · Phone number

About MOYA LARA :: Exquisite Wedding Invitations

Welcome to the boutique wedding invitation studio of Moya Lara, where we create exquisite stationery for life's unique events.

Moya Lara was founded on the idea that every person is unique, so the joining of two unique people is an even more distintive and unmatched event. For something so extraordinary and unparalled, your wedding day should truly reflect you, and you are one of a kind.

If you want your invitation to be like nothing that has been seen or done before, you are in luck! Each new invitation we create is like a miniature work of art that refelcts your vision for the most memorable day of your life.

Follow MOYA LARA :: Exquisite Wedding Invitations on

qa99reunionrsvp
petals
IMG3936

10 Reviews for MOYA LARA :: Exquisite Wedding Invitations

Larisa was wonderful to work with! She is extremely professional and creative. After my invitations went out, I have received so many compliments about how they are the most beautiful invites my guests have ever seen. I was able to complete the entire process via email, and didn't have to pick up the phone once! My only suggestion is to contact her well in advance to begin the design process. If you have specialty details included that need to be worked on by hand, the production may take a little bit longer. Well worth the wait though!! I had originally only ordered my invitations through her and now I am planning to order thank you cards as well. So will also mail your invitations for you, which I felt took such a burden off my shoulders. She even found postage stamps to match my colors!

Our Coordinator recommended MoyaLara and her work is simply exquisite. It is like nothing I have ever seen before and was the perfect starting point to set the tone for our wedding day!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

Larissa is hands down the best at what she does. I contacted her to design my save the dates, which were out of this world! I had guests think those were the actual invites. Then came the actual wedding invitations, which were amazing! I had guests emailing me how beautiful they were, some guests didn't even want to open the invites, that's how beautiful they were. Larissa works with you on design and price. She only produces quality work. Last minute I needed place cards and she delivered those in no time. Thank you Larissa for such beautiful work, you exceeded our expectations! Those engaged and looking for something special and unique for their wedding stationary, please call Larissa! You won't regret it!

MOYA LARA :: Exquisite Wedding Invitations FAQ