Mouradian Jewelry Ltd.

Boston, MA View map

Mouradian Jewelry offers its clients the chance to own a unique piece of custom-designed jewelry which would reflect the person's individual style.

We use Computer Aided-Design software to create three-dimensional images, allowing clients to preview the jewelry of their dreams and offer their input and ideas.

Our GIA graded and "conflict-free" diamonds are individually selected and certified to embody the best qualities of their grade.

With over 28 years of experience and 20 years at its current location in downtown Boston, Mouradian Jewelry is dedicated to deliver products of the highest quality and craftsmanship.

We have a commitment to understand what really interests each customer and take pride in having the vision and the knowledge to complement their style and design ideas, creating most exclusive works of arts.

• Larissa
    Larissa L. Getting married on 06/09/2022

Trustworthy, Helpful, Thoughtful, and Beautiful Jewlery

My fiancé and I recently got engaged and when it came to finding someone extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and thoughtful, we turned to Harout.

Before getting engaged, I had an idea of what type of an engagement ring I wanted, but making that ring a reality would require Harout’s expertise. When my fiancé first met with Harout, he was very excited to work with him because he could tell how passionate Harout was about his business. Harout was extremely thorough when walking through the various options and explaining the process of creating a ring, and provided timely updates to ensure my fiancé was able to propose on the date he wanted. He was also very thoughtful when making recommendations which helped my fiancé feel less stressed about the process and that it was a real team effort!

When my fiancé did proposed, I was so shocked to see my “dream ring” and it couldn’t be more perfect. We are so pleased with the service Harout and Mouradian provided and we can’t wait to work with him to make our wedding bands to tie the knot! We would highly recommend Harout to any friends or family because we know he ensures exceptional service, jewelry, and a great experience.

Mouradian Jewelry Ltd.'s reply:

Thank You so Much Larissa, for the excellent review, I'm incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave this note .
    Thank you, once again , for your Kind Words .
    Harout Mouradian
  • Dave
    Dave M. Married on 06/07/2018

Mouradian Jewelry sets the standard for quality wedding rings and service.

My experience buying an engagement ring for my fiancee (now my wife) three years ago could not have been better. The exceptional ring, the value for my money, and the superb service I’ve consistently experienced with Harout at Mouradian Jewelery will forever be my standard for high quality. He is THE BEST.

I knew very little about engagement rings when I searched for jewelry stores and I was wary of navigating the whole experience. I have no doubt that I went to the right place, and I feel lucky that I found Mouradian Jewelry. Harout welcomed me in and taught me all about diamonds, settings, styles, and has been uncommonly patient, kind, and fun to work with every time I’ve been in his store. He makes me and my wife feel special and completely cared for. I wish I could find this level of customer care and service elsewhere, but it can’t be found.

In the 3 years since I gave my wife this engagement ring, I get more and more confirmation that I found the right jeweler. She loves her ring and wears it every day, her friends and family are unanimously impressed, and we continue to feel supported by Harout. He encourages us to come by for a cleaning or tiny adjustment now and then to keep it looking perfect, and he won’t even consider charging me. The same is true for our wedding rings. I’m so grateful I found a jeweler who is genuinely invested in our total, continued satisfaction. Going to Mouradian Jewelry is the best experience I’ve ever had in any store in the Boston area.

Thank you, Harout!
    Emily Married on 11/19/2016
    Highly recommend coming here to see their fantastic selection of jewelry. My engagement ring came from here and my fiancé was extremely happy with the help he received in his search.

My ring is beautiful and very unique and I continue to get compliments. Highly recommend going here for all jewelry. We will be going back to get our wedding rings.

Update: we got our wedding bands here and once again he did a fantastic job. We asked that the two dates (we had a small wedding then a bigger celebration later on) to be engraved. As my ring was very think we were unsure if we can get it engraved. He was able to do it.

He is amazing.

333 Washington St., Suite 417 Boston, 02108
Location of (Mouradian Jewelry Ltd.)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding