890 Autumn Olive Drive, Oak Hill, WV 25901 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mountain Views & Forever I Do's

Mountain Views & Forever I Do’s is a rustic wedding venue located in Oak Hill, West Virginia. The venue overlooks the surrounding West Virginia mountains and a sparkling lake, an idyllic spot for couples looking for an outdoor wedding in picturesque and natural settings.

Facilities and Capacity
Mountain Views & Forever I Do’s can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in its outdoor event space. The venue also offers a honeymoon cabin for couples who wish to spend the night at the country farm.

Mountain Views & Forever I Do’s can host a variety of wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, bridal parties, engagements, and rehearsal dinners. The venue provides specially designed packages and a dedicated team of professional planners and coordinators to assist couples in planning their special day. Its services include:

• Event rentals

Fire
02ffc13a36f6d883 1464181901637 407 shannapaul wedding

3 Reviews for Mountain Views & Forever I Do's

Romantha · Married on 06/25/2016

The mountain views from this site are breathtaking, especially when the trees are fall-colored all around you. The beauty and the serenity of this location make it the perfect venue for a WV wedding! I can't imagine my wedding day without the benefit of Shanna's professional courtesy and competent attention to personalized details. I can unreservedly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sheena · Married on 10/07/2015

Outstanding customer service!! Seamless logistics paired with thoughtful recommendations, highly responsive decisions and unique customization made for a flawless event!
    The venue is breathtaking and the beauty of the natural landscape is unrivaled.
    Shanna and Paul are a pleasure to work with and create an unforgettable experience.
    I highly recommend Mountain Views & Forever I do's for a magical experience that will exceed your expectations and impress your guests.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Debbie · Married on 08/06/2016

This pretty chalet was used as our honeymoon get away. The house has huge windows overlooking the yard with mountain views; this was the perfect back drop for wedding portraits. A small shed was situated on the property which was used as another cute sitting for wedding pictures. The large deck gave us a lot of room to enjoy the outdoors. The yard was large and well maintained with blooming bushes and loads of butterflies. The inside was cozy and we especially enjoyed the hot tub.

The drive to the house was off the beaten path and gave us the quite and intimate feel that we desired.

We had a quite and romantic wedding dinner at the Char restaurant, which was AWESOME! We also visited Babcock State Park, which was beautiful. We do agree that our favorite place with the New River Gorge Bridge! Beautiful place for wedding pictures too!!!!

My husband and I met Shanna at checkout. We wanted to personally thank her for all of the assistance that she provided with our out-of -state wedding. She was very accommodating and assisted me with finding our minister and our photographer.

We plan to visit every year on our anniversary.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Mountain Views & Forever I Do's Pricing

Mountain Views & Forever I Do's Price Rates

Mountain Views & Forever I Do's FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Campsite/Cabin, Country/Golf Club, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very friendly and professional staff. An absolute beautiful venue. Highly recommended.

• 890 Autumn Olive Drive Oak Hill, 25901 See on map