47 Main St. PO Box 965, Ashland, NH 03217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Mountain Laurel Flower Shop

Seta · Married on 06/27/2015

We got married in the summer of 2015. I used Mountain Laurel to order 5-gallon buckets of fresh flowers to make all the centerpieces as well as for the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonniers, and stems for the parents and grandparents. Linda was my favorite wedding vendor to work with. I love flowers and have a lot of experience and knowledge and I was horrified of telling a florist my budget and being told they couldn't meet my needs. Linda was really respectful of our budget and she understood the essence we were trying to convey with the wedding. The fresh flowers were a big component and would set the tone. She was really skilled at providing alternatives that were in-season and would work well with the others. The consultation was so refreshing and I knew I was in good hands. She delivered the flowers over an hour away for a reasonable fee. Everything was fresh and well-organized as promised. People were blown away by all the flowers.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Very pleasant to work with. Excellent services & pricing.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jen · Married on 10/05/2013

Amazing flowers and flexibility. Even put up with a request to put Lego people on boutonnieres. Thank you for making our wedding day BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 09/01/2014