PO Box 717, Minturn, CO 81645 Map · Phone number

About Mountain Do

I have the privilege to live in the Rocky Mountains where many people come to visit, vacation, and...marry! Adventurous souls marry here in all kinds of dramatic settings. I help them personalize their wedding ceremony to match this breathtaking environment and create an unforgettable event. I perform secular, non-denominational, and non-religious ceremonies for any kind of couple in nearly any kind of setting. Visit www.MountainDo.net or https://www.facebook.com/MountainDo.Net for more about me. Congratulations on your engagement, and I look forward to helping make your wedding an extraordinary memory.

anne david crop
anne david crop
as8

3 Reviews for Mountain Do

albena · Married on 02/04/2017

We had only a week to organize our wedding event and from Spain. We met Matt just 2 days before the ceremony and we were delighed from his calm spirit. We married at Arrowhead, openair ceremony, ski down to Zach´s Cabin for the reception and after reception in Ritz. Matt was the heart of the ceremony, all perfect and in harmony with the magical environment.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Jeff & Jamie · Married on 08/29/2015

We had the most wonderful ceremony at Arapahoe Basin, thanks to Matt. He met with us in Golden (close to our home) several months prior to the wedding to get to know us, and help us plan our ceremony. We couldn't have liked him more. Everything he said resonated with us and our personalities. Our ceremony was beautiful, and he allowed us to customize it however we saw fit. He was such a wonderful addition to our beautiful day, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Mountain Do's reply:

It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding, Jamie, and I'm glad the "finale" worked out so well. Best of luck to you and Jeff.

Heather · Married on 10/02/2016

3.0

Be persistent. I can't imagine anyone else officiating our ceremony but with Matt's busy schedule, it's best to keep reaching out to him when you don't hear back. I had the best success via email.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mountain Do's reply:

Amen to that. I did have a crazy patch this past summer, and I did fail to reply as quickly as I like at that time. I'm so glad all the important parts wen well! Thanks very much for including me in your special day.

Mountain Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 450.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO