555 Saturn Blvd Suite B1128, San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Mótus Films

Mótus Films specializes in producing, filming, and editing cinematic wedding videos.

Each couple we work with is a unique couple, and so are our videos. We taylor make our films to the likes, and personal style of each wedding.

Discover what makes Mótus Films different from the rest. View our work under the "videos" tab. Then learn about our packages and services by contacting us. Call or email today with any questions you might have: Emailmotus(at)gmail.com

motus photo portfolio for web 24 of 31
48ab6c8c2b7c900f 1532373524 789fc4d0d5e486c3 1532373519152 2 Sweetheart table

• Videos 4

36 Reviews for Mótus Films

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

Motus were absolutely fantastic. Very polite and professional, Ryan and Fran were a pleasure to deal with both before and during the wedding.

They told us beforehand that their style was to remain in the background and that we would hardly know they were there. Well, Motus certainly accomplished that and still produced some fantastic footage in the process of our very special day.

Couldn't recommend them more!

Brandie · Married on 10/02/2016

The best decision of our wedding planning was deciding on a wedding videographer. I researched many styles and varieties of what was available but I was blown away by Motus films! Ryan & Fran do such an incredible job at capturing the most important parts of your wedding and seeing both angles makes it so much more special. I fell in love with our wedding video because I could re live the day over and over again. They are truly talented and go above and beyond at weddings. Highly recommend their services!!! You will not be disappointed!

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2016

We finally just watched our wedding video from July and it is absolutely beautiful. Motus Films did two weddings my husband was a groomsmen in, and they came highly recommended. After looking at their work we were sold. We even got a 5% discount for the referral. From the beginning Ryan and Fran were enthusiastic, supportive, and super helpful. When it came to payments, music deadlines, and timelines they were on it. They even gave us a list of recommendations for music.

The day of the wedding they were punctual and professional. They stood back as the photographer took action. They were extremely easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable.

Ok, now, the film! The highlights video is so perfect. Ryan and Fran allowed us to view the video prior to completion and add comments of anything we wanted to add/adjust. There was barely anything we wanted to change - the original was that good. The documentary film is breathtaking. The quality of the film is spot on. The cuts are exactly what I would've chosen. The overall storyline is carefully thought out. We waited so long to watch it so our family could all be together. Now that we've watched it I can't wait to watch it again! We plan to recommend Motus Films to all of our future friends and family.

Thanks Ryan and Fran!!!!

Danielle and Jonathan

Mótus Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• DJ Hersch
    DJ Hersch Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Motus films several times on weddings. Ryan and Fran are true professionals and a pleasure to work with. Their equipment is top of the line and they work tirelessly to make sure the event is captured perfectly. I also appreciate that Motus Films is able to deliver a final product to the client in a very reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend Motus Films to anyone who is looking for an event or wedding video!

• LASBROC PRODUCTIONS
    LASBROC PRODUCTIONS Wedding Decor & Lighting

I have worked with many vendors and Motus is by far one of the best I know! Remarkable vendor!

• White Rabbit Photo Boutique
    White Rabbit Photo Boutique Wedding Photographers

Love working with these videographers. They are incredibly talented at what they do, and also professional and wonderful to work with.

• 555 Saturn Blvd Suite B1128 San Diego, CA 92154 See on map