Dallas, TX 75231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Motion Blur Films

Motion Blur Films is a wedding videography company based in Dallas, Texas, that services the Fort-Worth, Austin and Houston areas. The talented team of storytellers at Motion Blur Films are passionate about filming soul-stirring wedding films. On your special day, Motion Blur Films will capture all of the moments of love, happiness and excitement shared between you and your loved ones on one of the most cherished days of your lives.

Motion Blur Films is a full-service video production company that has been a part of the Dallas wedding industry for over four years. Their videography style can be described as cinematic, short-form and documentary. Motion Blur Films will create amazing video montages of all of the special moments from your wedding day. The company offers Blu-Ray, DVD digital download and USB copies of all of their wedding day videos to couples after their special day.

Follow Motion Blur Films on

• Videos 8

40 Reviews for Motion Blur Films

Lily K · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

I had a fantastic time having Matt coordinate my wedding videos! I was out of town planning my wedding, and it was such a relief to know that I had someone so dependable like him handling everything so professionally for me. He really went above and beyond when I asked him to make some editions to my highlights (I forgot to mention some important guests to him). He didn’t get mad at me for telling him my request is after the wedding, but was so sweet, quick and made the video more than what I dreamed of. Matt really is the best!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kiki Chen · Married on 08/18/2018

Best vendor we had!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Motion Blur Films on our big day as well as all communication beforehand. Andrew and Keith were amazing to work with and Matt was the absolute best to communicate with leading up to our wedding day. They were friendly got along with our wedding party and guests. They were completely unnoticed during the wedding. Our video is something we will cherish for a lifetime. Deciding last minute to do a wedding video was the best decision we made!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • F

Feba James · Married on 03/13/2018

It was everything we wanted!

Ashish and team were part of our wedding and they did an excellent job. The highlight video was so good that we still get compliments on it. Would definitely recommend his team for any event!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Motion Blur Films Pricing

Motion Blur Films Price Rates

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Motion Blur Films 1
    Sunday or Weekday Wedding
    Get $100 off on a Sunday or Weekday wedding.
  • Motion Blur Films 2
    Military Discount
    Ask for the military discount if you or you fiance serves/served in the military