38 Covert St, Brooklyn, NY 11207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Most Reverend Matt Levy

Hi. My name is Matt Levy and I am a licensed Marriage Officiant in the Great State of New York. My license # is 1443507, and I was ordained by the Universalist Life Ministries. Whats up with my title? IE “Most Reverend” instead of just “Reverend” or, maybe more appropriately, “Rabbi?” Well, as a Secular Humanist I believe in the right for all individuals to get married, whether gay, straight, bi-curious, white, black, asian, latino, or “other.” I believe that the other titles come trapped with too many religious restrictions. I also believe that Marriages should be celebrations of love and whimsy. But most importantly, I like adjectives. So “Most Reverend” seemed to fit the bill!

I am also a licensed New York City tour guide who runs a family business,The Levys’ Unique New York! This means that I know the ins and outs of New York City, ESPECIALLY useful for planning weddings!! Whether its a Guerilla get-together on the Brooklyn Bridge, or a special moment for just the betrothed in Central Park, I know how to make the magic happen.

In order to prepare for your special ceremony, I hold interviews with the husbands-and-brides-to-be, and specially craft a speech made just for the moment. Ceremonies can be concise and to-the-point, or can be detailed affairs. It’s your special moment, I’m just the guy who makes it official.

Prices available upon request. Email me for more information.

Follow Most Reverend Matt Levy on

7b4a746

• Videos 3

49 Reviews for Most Reverend Matt Levy

Charles · Married on 10/09/2016

These guys were the absolute best. From nailing the hilariously written ceremony, to the jaw dropping pictures, it was a flawless day for us and our family. Thanks so much Matt and Jonica!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Pamela · Married on 10/04/2016

From the moment we got in contact with Matt, and Jenny, he ensured the day was even better than we ever imagined it could be. The wedding speech and vows he prepared were just wonderful. I cried. They were perfect for us and we felt completely at home and couldn't have hoped for anything more individual and magical for our special day. Blessed to have found these guys on the google machine!! Xx

Sent on 10/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/02/2016

Just do it! People were RAVING about our ceremony and Matt. They couldn't believe we had just met him 20min before our wedding. His vows were personal, passionate, and fun! People were laughing, crying, calling out. The questionnaire he asked us to fill out was easy and fun to respond to, and he crafted a killer ceremony from our answers. He also came to the wedding dressed to impress and was so dapper. Even our parents more "traditional" friends and family kept asking where I "found" him. He happens to be married to the insanely talented Jenny of Stylish & Hip weddings so together they were a dynamic duo. I would recommend Matt 1,000x over.

Sent on 10/04/2016