Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

1401 Florida Avenue NW U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC, Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

Moshe Zusman Photography Studio is a professional wedding photography company located in Washington, DC. Moshe has more than nine years of professional experience. Each wedding is uniquely personal, and he believes that his clients deserve their own uniquely personal wedding album that is filled with images showcasing the little details that set each couple apart. This photographer understands that it is his job to contribute to the joy you experience on your special day. With his charismatic personality and sincere passion and love for his work, he makes sure the couple remains the stars of the show.

Moshe Zusman Photography Studio captures photos that are modern, edgy and memorable. With his knowledge of lighting and color, he creates innovative images. With Moshe, you will feel comfortable in front of the camera. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Custom graphics

• Real Weddings 22
  • Videos 1

58 Reviews for Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

Brandi · Married on 11/14/2015

I love Moshe Zusman! He captured every memorable moment! His skills are extraordinary and his professionalism is impeccable!!! He is worth every penny!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Bethany · Married on 03/07/2015

Moshe is the most generous, professional, and talented photographer in the DMV and probably the country, hands down. During a 6 month engagement he got to know me so well, and really made me and my husband comfortable during photo sessions. For our engagement photos he went out ahead of time and scouted pretty places to take pictures all over georgetown. They were beautiful! If I needed prints for something I would get them within a day! And the shots he gets; they are so creative and beautiful. I don't know how he does it. He just sent me my wedding photos, as I have since moved. I laughed, I cried, and I felt like my wedding was yesterday. For my wedding he spent the whole day with me and my bridal party, and brought along a few other photographers as well. I felt like I was a celebrity! With Moshe you do not have to worry about anything. This is his passion and I just knew I could trust him with documenting the most important day of my life. He certainly delivered! My photos are absurdly gorgeous. He is amazing! I can't wait to work with him again! Book him now! He is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/05/2014

Moshe and his team were the most amazing choice for our wedding! We had a city wedding with some unique requests- no pictures of the bride and groom before the ceremony, rooftop/windy pictures before, quick time allotted for pictures before the reception, outside city shots- and they worked with each request to make us feel special and that we got each shot that was important to us. I was also concerned about our dimly lit ceremony space, and when I saw the final pictures, I was relieved to see how well-lit and beautiful the room looked. Moshe even altered his travel arrangements by a day to accommodate our wedding date and stayed until the very last person left, despite an early morning flight. I would absolutely, 100% recommend Moshe for your wedding photography, as well as other significant life moments. We are grateful that Moshe was able to capture our special day.

Sent on 05/19/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Moshe Zusman Photography Studio FAQ

Real Weddings

• Bridal hair by Remona
    Bridal hair by Remona Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Moshe on several photo shoots and all I can say is he is the best of the best! His fun personality and amazing talent make him a dream to be around. Specially on wedding days. I highly recommend Moshe to all future brides.

• Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry
    Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for an out of the box photographer for your wedding day Moshe is your man. Not only is he so much fun to work with and a true professional, but he takes an initiative and has a creative mind that makes him stand out from the competition. I have worked with him on many occasions and i recommend him blindly.

• Tica Beauty and Cosmetics
    Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Moshe Zusman Photography! His work and quality are incredible, He listens and executes your needs in a very professional and amazing way!

• 1401 Florida Avenue NW U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC, U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC Washington, DC, 20009 See on map
    2025067218 (Phone number)
    2404229742 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only