Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

1401 Florida Avenue NW U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC, Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

After more than nine years as a professional wedding photographer, I've noticed something about the more than 200 weddings I've shot: No two are alike. And a uniquely personal wedding deserves a uniquely personal wedding album, one filled with images showcasing the little details that make you a one-of-a-kind couple and your wedding an event like no other.

This is not your parents' wedding photography. My style is bold, confident and tailor-made to match the life you are starting together. Your photos will be modern and edgy, made truly memorable by my innovative use of lighting and color and the unexpected nuances that make all the difference. A wedding is a collection of moments - the walk down the aisle, your first dance together as husband and wife, a quick loving glance into each other's eyes. Finding those moments and preserving them for you and your loved ones to cherish for years to come is my number one job as your wedding photographer.

It is also my job to contribute to the joy you experience on your special day. With a charismatic personality and a sincere love of my work, I turn brides into fashion models and weddings into photo shoots. You'll feel comfortable in front of the camera and natural in your role as the star of the show. I have a special knack for bringing even the shyest clients out of their shells. And I never stand still: I'm always looking for a new position, a new angle, a new way to find those candid, spontaneous moments that will radiate from your photos.

My goal is to create photos that will sweep you off your feet. As a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and the Professional Photographers Society of Greater Washington (PPSGW), I remain at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the industry while maintaining and honing my own unique vision and style - a style that earned me the WeddingWire Brides Choice Award 2009 -2013.

Follow Moshe Zusman Photography Studio on

• Real Weddings 22
  • Videos 1

58 Reviews for Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

Brandi · Married on 11/14/2015

I love Moshe Zusman! He captured every memorable moment! His skills are extraordinary and his professionalism is impeccable!!! He is worth every penny!!

Bethany · Married on 03/07/2015

Moshe is the most generous, professional, and talented photographer in the DMV and probably the country, hands down. During a 6 month engagement he got to know me so well, and really made me and my husband comfortable during photo sessions. For our engagement photos he went out ahead of time and scouted pretty places to take pictures all over georgetown. They were beautiful! If I needed prints for something I would get them within a day! And the shots he gets; they are so creative and beautiful. I don't know how he does it. He just sent me my wedding photos, as I have since moved. I laughed, I cried, and I felt like my wedding was yesterday. For my wedding he spent the whole day with me and my bridal party, and brought along a few other photographers as well. I felt like I was a celebrity! With Moshe you do not have to worry about anything. This is his passion and I just knew I could trust him with documenting the most important day of my life. He certainly delivered! My photos are absurdly gorgeous. He is amazing! I can't wait to work with him again! Book him now! He is the absolute best!

Lindsay · Married on 04/05/2014

Moshe and his team were the most amazing choice for our wedding! We had a city wedding with some unique requests- no pictures of the bride and groom before the ceremony, rooftop/windy pictures before, quick time allotted for pictures before the reception, outside city shots- and they worked with each request to make us feel special and that we got each shot that was important to us. I was also concerned about our dimly lit ceremony space, and when I saw the final pictures, I was relieved to see how well-lit and beautiful the room looked. Moshe even altered his travel arrangements by a day to accommodate our wedding date and stayed until the very last person left, despite an early morning flight. I would absolutely, 100% recommend Moshe for your wedding photography, as well as other significant life moments. We are grateful that Moshe was able to capture our special day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Moshe Zusman Photography Studio FAQ

Real Weddings

• Bridal hair by Remona
    Bridal hair by Remona Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Moshe on several photo shoots and all I can say is he is the best of the best! His fun personality and amazing talent make him a dream to be around. Specially on wedding days. I highly recommend Moshe to all future brides.

• Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry
    Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for an out of the box photographer for your wedding day Moshe is your man. Not only is he so much fun to work with and a true professional, but he takes an initiative and has a creative mind that makes him stand out from the competition. I have worked with him on many occasions and i recommend him blindly.

• Tica Beauty and Cosmetics
    Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Moshe Zusman Photography! His work and quality are incredible, He listens and executes your needs in a very professional and amazing way!

• 1401 Florida Avenue NW, U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC Washington, DC 20009 See on map
    2025067218 (Phone number)
    2404229742 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only