Bealeton, VA 22712 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Morias Winery Bealeton VA

• Shanttel

Shanttel · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Experience, Amazing People, Amazing Views

My Fiance choose Morias and I was pleasantly surprised. It fell right in our budget and the experience you have beats all other wineries in the area.

Sent on 12/20/2018

marina · Married on 08/05/2015

Wow, what and incredible venue! My parents are both from Spain so I really wanted a location that had a similar look and feel to something we see when we visit home. As soon as we drove up to Morias we immediately knew we wanted to get married here. After talking to the staff we learned that the owner was from Portugal. So it wasn't exactly Spain but it was understandably close.

I'd try to describe how great the place is visually but the pictures will do much better. We chose to do our ceremony indoors because we were worried about August heat and rain and didn't regret it all! our planner set the tables up early staged them to one side and used piping and draping to hide it. The venue has SOOO many great little locations for unique pictures from the cellar, large tree's, a chapel, many animals, and of course the vineyard!

The kitchen was so much more than our caterer could have needed, the cocktail hour space was HUGE and had all the equipment our bartended needed (so much so that we didnt even use the mobile bar), and the Bride and Groom spaces were just awesome.

The Staff (especially Rachel) were great all the way through.

If we can critique the place at all we'd give the following:
    1) The closest hotel on Morias's preferred vendor list, Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, really sucked and all of our guests that chose to stay there REALLY didnt like it. Not really Morias's fault (and after i mentioned it to them im sure they went out to take a look) but my opinion is that if it's on the preferred vendor list then they should do a walk through every once in a wile to do QC. I've been told the hotel went though a change in ownership which is likely how it made it on the list and then subsequently was so bad.

2) We started with one employee who i developed a relationship with, felt she was very professional, and shared my vision for the day. Eventually some sort of scheduling conflict resulted in them changing our POC.

Sent on 10/26/2015