527 29 Road Unit B, Grand Junction, CO 81504 Map · Phone number

About Morganized Bliss

Morganized Bliss is here to make your day blissful! Enjoy your engagment, the wedding planning process and your wedding day by removing stress and adding some bliss! Morganized Bliss has many different packages, so you can find something that will fit in your budget. We offer everything from full-service planning, day-of coordination or just some help in the beginning. You will not regret using Morganized Bliss to help plan your special day!

Follow Morganized Bliss on

Couple portrait
a672c09030cf2dd1 1522064940 442f8643070e8b1d 1522064938 6f33a1ccc9a6b4f8 152206

8 Reviews for Morganized Bliss

Erin · Married on 08/22/2015

I had the challenge of planning my wedding to be held at Powderhorn Ski Resort from Texas. I knew I needed help to make sure the day went smoothly. Morgan immediately calmed my anxiety. She created the whole timeline and contacted all of my vendors. She also decorated my whole venue which was the biggest help. No bride wants to have to spend her wedding day decorating and contacting vendors. I also didn't want that responsibility to go to my famy. Morgan took over and I didn't have to worry about anything day of my wedding. She has amazing taste and is very creative so I trusted her fully in her decision making. The day turned out beautiful. She also cleaned everything up for us so I wasn't relying on friends and family at he end of the night.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Morgan did an amazing job! She is professional and prompt! I feel like she went above and beyond what was expected of her! I would most definitely recommend her and absolutely use her in the future!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Out of all of the many expenses that we had for our wedding, spending the money to have Morganized Bliss work as our wedding coordinator was by far the best thing that we did. We purchased the package called "A Little Bliss" which included day-of wedding coordination, rehearsal organization and planning, and many other things. Morgan offers numerous different packages of services at incredibly affordable prices and I felt like the service that she provided was worth triple what we had paid her. She offered great advice and help throughout the planning process, she scheduled and ran our wedding rehearsal, she set up and decorated our venue, and she made it so we could actually enjoy our wedding without having to worry about the million little things that didn't go exactly right that day. I can't imagine how stressed out we would have been if we'd had to deal with all of that on our wedding day. Additionally, you hire a wedding coordinator to not only tend to those things for you, but you are also hiring them to be the person in your corner who will help handle any drama that might come up with family or other vendors. Morgan has the kind of presence and personality that is really pleasant to work with but is also no-nonsense when needed. I highly recommend her to anybody who is planning a wedding. Even if you only purchase her day-of coordination package, it will be so worth it to actually enjoy your wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Morganized Bliss FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1