Morgan Trinker Photography

Morgan Trinker Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Morgan Trinker Photography

It’s no secret: I love color.

The first chance I got to decorate my bedroom the way I wanted growing up, I chose the brightest shade of aqua I could find. My T-shirt collection looks like it belongs in Rainbow Brite’s closet. And my car? It’s LIME GREEN.   But I also love colorful people, and I feel so fortunate to be making a living capturing their colorful lives.   I’ve gotten to shoot weddings in all sorts of places, from the unconventional (a dinosaur museum, a cave, a buffalo ranch, a concert venue, and a whiskey distillery, to name a few) to the traditional (country clubs, plantation homes, ballrooms, and churches). And while I love, love, love a good Southern wedding here in Alabama and everywhere else below the Mason-Dixon, I love that I've also gotten to shoot weddings all over the US, from Los Angeles to Portland to Vermont to Kansas. Needless to say, my clients bring all sorts of backgrounds and traditions to the table, and I adore being able to get to know and to capture everything that makes you YOU.   So let's spend one of the happiest days of your life together, shall we?

Package pricing starts at $2700. ALL packages include up to ten hours of wedding day coverage by myself and a second shooter, an online gallery to share with family and friends, and a high-resolution disc of 700-1000 fully-edited images. Please visit my website (http://www.morgantrinker.com) or email me at morgan@morgantrinker.com for more details!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Birmingham

Follow Morgan Trinker Photography on

39 Reviews for Morgan Trinker Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Although there are so many decisions that go into making your wedding special, there is nothing more valuable than having beautiful images that will last a lifetime. Morgan absolutely delivers. Not only is she an absolute joy to work with, she has a knack for capturing the moments - big and small - that make your wedding day uniquely yours. I used Morgan for both engagement and wedding photos, and she was endlessly cheerful, supportive, creative, and sweet. Wedding planning can be stressful but, I assure you, choosing someone as easy-going and fun as Morgan is the best decision you can make.

To give an example, my wedding day schedule was thrown off a bit - some logistical problems, hair/makeup taking too long, etc. I only had a few minutes at my parents' house to see my bridesmaids, throw on my dress, and get out the door. In the (max) 5 minutes of being home, I was afraid that I didn't have enough time to get good pictures. I was wrong - I had Morgan! Morgan worked quickly, quietly, and professionally - she somehow managed to capture some of my favorite photos of the day in such a whirlwind, harried few minutes. You barely even knew she was in the room, which is a fantastic skill - it made for very genuine and authentic moments in our photos.

I am so grateful to have found not only a wonderful, talented photographer, but also a kindred spirit in Morgan. My husband and I still frequently look at our wedding photos and cannot believe how lucky we were to find someone who captured our day, and more importantly captured us as a couple, as perfectly as Morgan did.

Profile Picture User4283715, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Morgan. She was more than we ever could have asked for a wedding photographer. Multiple people told us that she was the best wedding photographer they'd ever seen. Her attitude during the wedding and all the posed pictures made everyone feel completely and totally at ease. I would have given her 5 stars even BEFORE we received the pictures, but seeing as how that happened this past weekend, I will be contacting Wedding Wire to ask if it is possible to give a review higher than 5 stars. The pictures are simply incredible - beautiful, professional and exactly capturing the moments and spirit of our wedding. All that being said, I would have paid WAY more than what she charges - her cost is VERY reasonable. Including travel, Morgan was still less expensive than many local photographers. She is worth every penny and more, and I cannot recommend her services enough.

Profile Picture Erick, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are absolutely elated with our choice to have Morgan as our wedding photographer. The instant we met her, we felt she was an old friend, and you could tell she was truly excited to be a part of our special day. She gave us just the right amount of direction (and encouragement) to help us feel at ease in front of the camera while also allowing our authentic interactions to be present. She was also great at organizing our bridal party and families, making portraits an easy, quick, and fun process. Morgan really stands apart in her ability to not only capture the big moments of the day, but she captures the entire feel of the whole day and the emotions of everyone involved. Going through the photos Morgan took for us has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over, and we truly couldn't be happier with her work. Wedding photos last forever, and finding a photographer is one of the most important planning tasks- do yourself a favor and hire Morgan! She is truly the best.

Profile Picture Krista, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews

23 Photos

Morgan Trinker Weddings

23 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Morgan Trinker is a wedding photography goddess. You simply cannot hire a more talented individual to capture the essence of you and your groom. Her work is truly magical!

I absolutely LOVE Morgan. She is a super-talented gem. And if I could go back & get married all over again, she would be my first choice in Wedding Photographers. I have also had the chance to work under her at a wedding & she was amazing... so in tune to moments, so relaxed yet always on her game. You definitely want her as part of your team.

Events