1216 Arlington Drive, Xenia, OH 45385 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Morgan Leigh Photography

Hi, there! I’m Morgan. I live in a small town in southern Ohio with my handsome husband and fur babies. I’m a photographer, creative, and blogger with big dreams. I’m obsessed with pancakes, coffee, puppies, and cozy blankets. I never thought I would be an entrepreneur, but now I couldn’t see myself doing anything different.

I love photographing couples who are so deep in love they can't help but show it in their photos. Weddings with unique stories and pieces of the couple's lives is what make my heart soar!

Follow Morgan Leigh Photography on

1b03633cafb497e4 1656174 10202499516203577 208183876 n
edmund wedding bride and groom portraits 95

6 Reviews for Morgan Leigh Photography

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Morgan! I loved that from the beginning, she took the time to get to know us as a couple and not just another photography job. Jonathan and I were nervous about getting engagement photos and wanted to find the right person to capture our personalities not just staged photos. Morgan was so fun to work and really captured us -even the goofy side! The photos are gorgeous and our friends and family keep raving how natural they are. And it's worth mentioning that when I asked Morgan to edit a couple, she didn't make me feel bad for feeling self-conscious! I will for sure be using Morgan again in the future for family photos!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

Morgan is WONDERFUL. Her pictures are beautiful and she is a joy to be around. She makes the awkwardness of getting your picture taken feel fun and she really captures who you are and who you are as a couple. She makes sure to do an engagement shoot with all her couples, which is great, because you really get comfortable in front of the camera and with her! After that, Morgan sends along the cutest box of goodies including what to expect that day and how to make the most of your pictures, what "details" to bring (jewelry, invites, etc.). She has you fill out a questionnaire ahead of time with your theme, your proposed timeline for the night, and special shots you have to have! She then takes this, meets with you & creates a photography timeline... all of which you can access online any time. On top of all this (and her wonderful personality) she is a GREAT photographer. Her shots (especially her detail work - wow!) are incredibly beautiful and she will have the highlights up within days on her blog. I would recommend her full-stop! :-)

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend Morgan's photography! She not only captured our wedding day perfectly - not missing any important moments - she was also an absolute pleasure to get to know and work with. She takes the time to really get to know her clients and treats you like a friend more than a job. She was also great with any of my last minute changes! The engagement shoot was a great way to get to know Morgan and her style - then after 100 wedding emails - the wedding day came! Which I must add Morgan is very prompt with text and email response in regards to any wedding questions/changes/concerns. On the wedding day, Morgan was a joy to work with and managed the chaos of families and friends so well! Our portraits are beautiful and I especially love the candid moments she caught. She had a sneak peak up for us the day after the wedding and blog with numerous photos later that week! This was a joy to be able to have some photos right away! We got nothing but compliments from people who met Morgan and loved how she seemed to blend in with the day. There wasn't a photographer out of place anywhere, she naturally fit in but still caught the laughter, tears, my veil blowing in the wind, and every detail! She also did a fabulous job organizing our family portraits in a timely fashion (this was a frustrating part for me when people were lost or not cooperating) but she handled it perfectly and helped to keep a smile on my face. My husband doesn't love getting photos done but he too enjoyed Morgan, she made taking photos fun and let us be ourselves. She checked in with us during our reception seeing if we needed anything, even staying late to capture some last minute photos! I think what I loved most about working with Morgan's photography is the soft, romantic, real style. Our photos are gorgeous and I would definitely hire Morgan again!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Morgan Leigh Photography Pricing

Morgan Leigh Photography Price Rates

Morgan Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 1216 Arlington Drive Xenia, 45385 See on map