Cromwell, CT 06416 Map · Phone number

About More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor

So you’re in the midst of this process called "planning," a wedding sure comes with a hefty price tag and a lot of DECISIONS. Whether you aren't sure where to start or where to go from here with your theme & design let me assure you what you’re missing is an event stylist! We are the vendors that help you reign in all of your ideas and create cohesive details that in the end make that WOW factor to any wedding or event!

We specialize in personalizing the atmosphere for your special day. We have the time to spend placing & positioning and creating every specific element you want carried out and executed for your day. We are the planners of design. We do the staging. We do the detail styling. We do pretty.

Whether you just need to get the ideas flowing or don’t have time for the DIY projects you have been pinning for months, we can work with you to take away the stress and make any space look beautiful. These special days go by so quickly let us help create an everlasting memory of what the day looked and felt like.

Follow More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor on

More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 5
More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 6
More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 7

Cailin · Married on 10/05/2018

I found Shannon on Facebook before I was even engaged. Her weddings and events are so beautiful that I had to let her know! Once we got engaged I reached back out to her and let her know I needed her to make my wedding dreams come true. My envied wasn’t a typical wedding venue so the inside needed to be spruced up and the tent needed some decor. She blew me away with the programs and menus though! Every little detail was perfect. I keep looking at the pictures and each time I find a new little detail. I also found all my other vendors through shannon. I trusted her 10000% so I knew if she reccomended someone then they must be fabulous!

More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 8
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 9
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 10
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 11
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 12

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

Shannon is extremely talented - she is creative, friendly, responsive & super helpful at all things wedding! We hired her for our invitations & decorations & all our paper needs for the day of! She helped bring our wedding vision to life & let me tell you her patience & support was remarkable (I changed my vision every other day)! If your looking for someone to mold your vision or help create one, I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I am the bride who wanted everything but had no patience or time or creative anything to do it... that is where Shannon stepped in and saved the day. Shannon was highly recommended to us by our photographer, Jesslancephoto, as someone that can tackle any project thrown at her... and let me tell you this is true. Shannon wants to make your day exactly how you envisioned it and takes the same care to put it together as she would if it were her own wedding. She answered every single one of my frantic emails when I couldn't decide which centerpieces to do and then when our favors fell through on the day they were due to arrive (2 days before the wedding) and offered to find them herself, contact anyone and everyone she knew that could help. She is amazing, simply amazing. Our guests have done nothing but talk about how beautiful and put together all of our decor was. She listened to my problems, came up with solutions, and created decor pieces for us right up until the morning of. She was there setting up as early as she could and came back to take down and took care of packing our car with our belongings (gifts, guest book, any decor the we owned) and making sure everything was secure. She offered advice time and time again, created many different paper items for us-- programs, thank you cards, seating chart, individual place cards, and went to multiple farms to gather hundreds of mini white pumpkins for us. She is a true perfectionist and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true... and then some!

More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 13
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 21
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 22

More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• jesslancephoto
    jesslancephoto Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Shannon on multiple weddings, showers and even creating my booth for a bridal expo. From a photographer's standpoint she pays attention to every small detail which makes my job easy. Each part of the day is carefully and meticulously designed. My couples that have hired have praised her from their initial inquiry to weeks and months after their big day. She has the ability to make your visions come to life (even if you have a hard time putting that vision into words) When it came to my booth for the bridal expo I simply told her "majority of my clients have rustic venues, here are my canvases and albums." I watched her work her magic and let her creativity shine. The final product was breathtaking and we had a line of brides waiting to visit the booth. I can't thank Shannon enough for being such a hardworking, dependable vendor with a thoughtful and caring personality. I recommend her to all of my couples, friend and family! She's the person to call for a high quality experience.

• Wrights Mill Farm
    Wrights Mill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Absolutely the best and great to work with. She is part of our Farmily.

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Shannon has such an eye for design and such talent in bringing your vision to life on your wedding day. We have worked alongside Shannon and have seen her attention to detail, her hard work and always a smiling face while moving mountains! She is a kind down to earth soul and one awesome event designer! WE recommend More Than A Moment for your wedding decor needs.

• Cromwell, 06416 See on map