Mora’s Flower Arrangements

5907 Fisher Road, Mount Rainier, MD 20748 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mora’s Flower Arrangements

Mora’s Flower Arrangements is a wedding florist located in Mount Rainier, Maryland, that serves the surrounding and Baltimore-Washington, D.C. region. They would be honored to work with couples and provide them with gorgeous floral designs for their special day.

Mora’s Flower Arrangements offers couples glamorous, preppy, romantic, and or tropical floral styles to show off on their wedding day. They offer consultations so couples may discuss what they like or need for their big day, as well as any other services they desire. Mora’s Flower Arrangements would be happy to offer help with event design and go on venue visits, as well as floral preservation services. They also offer samples. Floral arrangements will be delivered, set up, and cleaned up, including the following:

• Aisle decor

Table

3 Reviews for Mora’s Flower Arrangements

• Mora's Flower Arrangements

KIMBERLY · Married on 08/15/2018

All my flower arrangements , my bridesmaids bouquets and my bouquet was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.. Ms. Pratt did amazing job. I cant stop going on about my flowers.. You did that!! Hands Down!! 12 bridesmaids and table arrangements.. You took your time, you put nothing but love in this... Thank You..

Sent on 09/01/2015

Taylor · Married on 09/10/2016

Unbelievable! I went searching for a an all inclusive wedding planner, the ones that have all the vendors in one company. You never can find that until I find Mora's Flower Arrangements & Mix Events LLC. They are a professional, gifted, affordable and talented. We have been using their services since 2011. We still get amazed every time they execute a vision. We use them for florist, traveling, planning and Invitations..

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I were looking for a florist that was affordable and can make beautiful arrangements by our budget. We was talking to Kimberly and she suggested that we don't worry about our budget and she she will make our Wedding stand out.. We don't know how she did it, but all we could say was WOW!! Some how we knew that our payment couldn't afford that,?but she pulled it off.. Kimberly and her team is a blessing!! We could tell she do don't do it for the money but for her PASSION as a florist..There company offer a lot of other services as well such as Wedding Planning, Travel Specialist, Invitations, and so many other things. We are glad we came to actually an all inclusive Company that provide those things. We truly can say, they are the BEST! Thanks

Sent on 09/25/2016

Mora’s Flower Arrangements Pricing

Mora’s Flower Arrangements Price Rates

Mora’s Flower Arrangements FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 23.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 151.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 240.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,228.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mora’s Flower Arrangements 1
    MAKE YOUR BOUQUET A BROOCH BOUQUET
    Have you ever notice a lot of people always with flower bouquets when they get married?! Yes! I know I have. I more of elegant, fancy, bling and like to town to talk about what was going on at my wedding. Now, lwts get started on your custom bridal brooch bouquet!

• 5907 Fisher Road Mount Rainier, District of Columbia, 20748 See on map