Moore Music Entertainment

Moore Music Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Moore Music Entertainment

DJ. MC. PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS. LIGHTING

For over 19 years, the staff of Moore Music Entertainment have been performing and entertaining at School Events, Fundraisers, Family Events , Wedding Receptions, Sweet 16's, Corporate Events, Bars/Clubs, Holiday Parties and so much more.

Moore Music Entertainment is a entertainment service company. MME's services include DJ entertainment and event planning. MME will travel to any location in need of entertainment services. MME is a sole proprietorship company. MME was started by DJ Clay Moore on October 7, 1997.

We also provide services in charity events, family events, event planning, public relations and web design. We have sponsored many Relay For Life events in East Texas, Mount Pleasant Cancer Crusade, Angel Run,and Family Nights at the Mount Pleasant Country Club.

We love the power a strong music playlist has. There is nothing more exciting than watching a dance floor filled with people of all ages yell and scream as we take them from one song to another bringing back memories and starting new memories. We take great pride in what we do but our goal is not only to play music. It is to ensure that every party we do is better than the one before. You will find many Disc Jockeys who can bring up the energy of a party for a moment, and down the next.

FROM LARGE CORPORATE EVENTS TO SMALL PRIVATE EVENTS . . . WE DO IT ALL! MEMORABLE PARTIES ALWAYS START WITH MEMORABLE ENTERTAINMENT. CALL TODAY (903) 563-0505.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Karaoke (1)
One Event Per Day (1)

There is nobody else in the ETX area that I’d recommend to DJ, except for Clay Moore. He is seriously the absolute best. He DJ’d our wedding on October 21st, 2017. And I am not exaggerating when I say, we’ve had 40+ people asking about him and wanting his contact info. He’s DJ’d a lot of weddings I’ve been to, but having him do ours was by far the best decision we made. He NEVER let the dance floor crowd get low.. he was playing the oldies and the newbies, all night long. Anything we asked him to play, he was doing it. There are SO MANY people that said we had the most fun wedding, and a lot of them said it was because of the dance floor. The music, the dancing. Everything. He is so easy to work with and will do everything he can to make sure that his services are OUTSTANDING. And Clay never disappoints! Also, I called Clay THE WEEK BEFORE my wedding and explained to him that we were having a lighting emergency and that we needed some sort of uplighting so people could see in the reception hall.... he had everything taken care of that I asked for by the time we got off the phone. He brought some purple uplights to the wedding (our colors were purple and grey) and they looked absolutely beautiful. He ALSO created a beautiful lighted monogram for us that we displayed on the wall in the reception hall. We LOVED that. I cannot tell you guys how many comments we got on EVERYTHING that Clay did that night... Thank you again, Clay!! Pleasure doing business with you!!

Photo of Moore Music Entertainment in Dallas, TX - Lighted monogram
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allix, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have 0 hesitation in fully recommending these two, Clay and Jana, they make the BEST team! I contacted Clay just 3 weeks before our wedding. He was very involved, eager to help and made suggestions that I would not have thought of. He was on point and communicated very well with us throughout the entire wedding process and experience. We were so happy the night of because he really blew all of the guests away with his transitions into different songs and ability to mix. He was very professional and easy to work with. If you are looking for a professional, responsive, non-cheesy DJ who can read the room, seamlessly transition the music, and keep the party going then you've found him! I'm so eager to see our pictures that Jana took!!!
Thanks Clay, again

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Working with Clayton has always been a pleasure. He is kind, talented, professional and timely. He is on top of his game because he has been doing this for so long. I never have to worry when I'm working with him because I know he knows what he is doing and he is flexible and able to make changes on a whim. Being a team player is important in this industry and he definitely is willing and able to help other vendors out when needed. I highly recommend him and I use him as often as I can when I am in his neck of the woods.

Profile Picture Crissalane, 2/25/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1475787400491 kathryncalawaylindsaysteele 6
220x220 sq 1475787408897 prom
220x220 sq 1475787416135 prom setup2016

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Clay is an AMAZING DJ! As a DJ myself, if I ever have any over flow, I trust that Clay will take care of the clients I send over to him! He's professional, fun, and knows how to get he dance floor poppin! He also offers photobooth a in his package which is another great incentive to book him!

Very professional & I would recommend to anyone wanting a fun & classy DJ.

I had the pleasure of working with Clay at a wedding in Mt. Pleasant on June 2010. He was very nice and had the party jumping!!! He knows his music and knows how to keep the party pumping and booming :) I've been to a lot of weddings and the music is VERY important if you want to keep the guest happy. Hire the best and he is one of them!!!

Clay Moore of Moore Music is one of the best in the business. He's timely, creative, energetic and very reasonably priced. He always plays a great variety of music and never has any trouble getting guests up on there feet. I have seen him do everything from parties and reunions to weddings, and he is consistent in a flawless event. I would definitely recommend Moore Music to anyone looking for a DJ or planner for there event- He's been in this business a long time and he is the 'go to' man for anyone needing a DJ in our area.

Clay is a great! He will work with you to find the right music for your event. In addition, he truly puts his whole heart into his business. I reccommend you call him and find out what he can do for you.

Events