moon & mei

Longmont, CO View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

moon & mei is a minority-owned floral design studio based in Longmont, Colorado serving Boulder, Longmont & Estes Park. Born out of a love for the unique beauty of flowers and an appreciation for balance, this studio is dedicated to delivering unique, elegant and romantic florals for every couple. Owner Anna Kizer is not only passionate about beautiful florals, but also about forming meaningful relationships with each couple and celebrating the depth of their commitment to each other.

✨Sustainable Floral Design ✨

This studio is committed to practicing sustainable floral design techniques. Every material used in designs is 100% biodegradable or compostable, a minimum of 65% of flowers used in each wedding are sourced from local flower farms, and every material that goes through the shop is properly composted or recycled.

✨Services Offered ✨

Throughout the design process, Anna works with each couple to make sure that their flowers reflect their vision. moon & mei offers services that are tailored to intimate elopements, micro-weddings, and traditional full-size weddings:

Floral Design ∙ Complimentary Consultations Custom Personalized Proposals Design Support Delivery & Set-Up On-Site Floral Installations Travel Strike And More

✨Availability ✨

This studio is now booking for full-size & micro-weddings in May, June, and August 2022.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$220

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Catherine M. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Flowers

I can't recommend Anna and moon and mei enough! She transformed my wedding into the most dreamy, romantic event with her flowers. My crescent-shaped bouquet was a total show stopper than I wish I could have kept forever! Anna went above and beyond to make the whole process stress-free and fun and exactly what I wanted. She completely floored me with the arch, bouquet, aisle runners, table florals... truly magical and exactly what I wanted! If you book her for your wedding, consider yourself lucky and in good hands!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful florals

I had a great experience with booking Anna. My bouquet and everything was beautiful. Anna knew what my vision was. She is very easy to work with and gave me a list of florals she was planning on using before hand in case I did not approve of anything. I highly recommend

Team

Anna Kizer
Anna Kizer
Owner & Lead Designer

Hi! I'm Anna, the owner of moon & mei. I'm a web designer turned florist and love what I get to do everyday. My own 2020 wedding turned into an impromptu elopement. Even though we couldn't have our family and friends with us, thanks to the kindness of our florist who dropped everything to make our florals at a moment's notice, we were able to have beautiful florals for our intimate ceremony. Her gesture still means the world to me and is the reason I do what I do!

Culture is extremely important to me and I am proud to bring diversity to the floral & wedding industries in Colorado. It's my dream to see more weddings that showcase each couple's unique blend of cultural heritage and to help bring that significance to life.

When I'm not designing, you can find me playing with my two crazy corgis, captain & bandit. They are ridiculously cute and would absolutely love to meet you!

Serving Boulder, Longmont & Estes Park Longmont, CO, 80503
Location of (moon & mei)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding