Montreux Golf Course and Country Club

• The Elevated Estate

2 Reviews for Montreux Golf Course and Country Club

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2015

3.0

Montreux was an AMAZING venue! Gorgeous, and worth every penny! This place is spectacular and they definitely take care of you. We were blown away that we were able to have a wedding ceremony and reception, fully catered by Montreux for the price we paid. Much more affordable then you'd think. Response time was a bit slow for my liking, but come the day of the wedding, ive never seen a more attentive staff!

Sent on 11/09/2015

0.0
      2.5
      3.0
      0.0

First, I can not review the responsiveness and professionalism since most of the conversation took place was done by my wedding planner.

The ceremony site and the reception site IS beautiful.
    For any one who are fortunate enough (need to know someone who is a club member) to think of having their wedding here, don't expect too much on their food. One of the guests commented after the wedding that the steak was "like a rubber sole on the bottom of a shoe". I was not able to have a tasting d/t the fact that I was from out of the town and they were not flexible with the tasting time options but wonder if anything would have been different.

Second, don't go in there without a wedding planner who will do a fabulous job working for you. Many instances, my wedding planner had to remind the event planner there about the previous conversations/contracts they had agreed on on multiple items. I can see if I were to do it alone, I would have paid so much extra money.

If you can work these things out, a wonderful place to get married at. The view is just great!

Sent on 12/16/2011

• Reno See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Montreux Golf Course and Country Club)