Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Montana Cesare Makeup

My name is Montana and I am a Long Island based makeup artist. I feel so fortunate to work in a field that I am truly passionate about. I believe the foundation to a beautiful face is flawless looking skin. I am able to work with all of my brides to achieve this, regardless of skin type or tone. For me, there is nothing more satisfying than having my client leave my chair feeling confident and beautiful.

I received my training at Makeup Designory (MUD) and am certified in Multimedia makeup, and specialize in camera-ready makeup. One of my best things about my career is all of the opportunities that it has lead me to, and all of the amazing people I have met along the way. This is why I decided to specialize in bridal makeup specifically. I love being inspired by brides on the happiest day of their life, and I am always happy to help them look and feel their best.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Group Discounts (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Montana is the epitome of professionalism and understanding for what a girl needs. I've had my makeup done by Montana for a variety of events and shoots now. While still maintaining her own take and using her expertise to make a girl look her best, Montana listens to her clients and will adjust whatever is needed to make sure everyone is 100% happy. You wouldn't have a makeup artist if it wasn't important and Montana definitely makes your look one less thing to worry about!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/21/22, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup was one of the aspects of my wedding I was most concerned with. But to my delight, Montana made that a thing of the past! She was so helpful, professional, prompt with emails, and arrived early for my bridal makeup trial. I scheduled my bridal makeup trial on the morning of our engagement photoshoot and I got butterflies each time I took a look in the mirror! I felt like a beauty pageant princess! I sent her pictures of looks I liked and Montana was spot on! I had so much fun from start to finish, especially with the airbrush! Montana's advice was invaluable! I am so excited and looking forward to looking my best on the morning of my wedding!

Profile Picture Kim Ashley, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup

Every time I've had my makeup done with Montana I've loved it. She is so professional and accommodating to the look you would like to achieve. I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/6/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1508339741 dc36dcc8b577cc38 img 7396

Free Bridal Makeup / Half off Bridal Makeup

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive half off of Bridal Makeup when booking 4 or more bridesmaids or attendants. Receive FREE Bridal Makeup when booking 8 or more bridesmaids or attendants.
#WWe9d22c98fdc67d03