28 3rd Ave, East Islip, NY 11730 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Montana Cesare Makeup

My name is Montana and I am a Long Island based makeup artist. I feel so fortunate to work in a field that I am truly passionate about. I believe the foundation to a beautiful face is flawless looking skin. I am able to work with all of my brides to achieve this, regardless of skin type or tone. For me, there is nothing more satisfying than having my client leave my chair feeling confident and beautiful.

I received my training at Makeup Designory (MUD) and am certified in Multimedia makeup, and specialize in camera-ready makeup. One of my best things about my career is all of the opportunities that it has lead me to, and all of the amazing people I have met along the way. This is why I decided to specialize in bridal makeup specifically. I love being inspired by brides on the happiest day of their life, and I am always happy to help them look and feel their best.

Follow Montana Cesare Makeup on

img7396
img3772

19 Reviews for Montana Cesare Makeup

Erika · Getting married on 10/21/2022

Montana is the epitome of professionalism and understanding for what a girl needs. I've had my makeup done by Montana for a variety of events and shoots now. While still maintaining her own take and using her expertise to make a girl look her best, Montana listens to her clients and will adjust whatever is needed to make sure everyone is 100% happy. You wouldn't have a makeup artist if it wasn't important and Montana definitely makes your look one less thing to worry about!

Kim Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Makeup was one of the aspects of my wedding I was most concerned with. But to my delight, Montana made that a thing of the past! She was so helpful, professional, prompt with emails, and arrived early for my bridal makeup trial. I scheduled my bridal makeup trial on the morning of our engagement photoshoot and I got butterflies each time I took a look in the mirror! I felt like a beauty pageant princess! I sent her pictures of looks I liked and Montana was spot on! I had so much fun from start to finish, especially with the airbrush! Montana's advice was invaluable! I am so excited and looking forward to looking my best on the morning of my wedding!

Molly · Married on 10/06/2017

Every time I've had my makeup done with Montana I've loved it. She is so professional and accommodating to the look you would like to achieve. I definitely recommend her.

Award

Montana Cesare Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Montana Cesare Makeup 1
    Free Bridal Makeup / Half off Bridal Makeup
    Receive half off of Bridal Makeup when booking 4 or more bridesmaids or attendants. Receive FREE Bridal Makeup when booking 8 or more bridesmaids or attendants.

• 28 3rd Ave East Islip, NY 11730 See on map