251 Flanders Road, Niantic, CT 06357 Map · Phone number

About Montage Bridal Salon

Diane Haskell, owner of Montage Bridal Salon, has over 40 years experience pleasing brides in southeastern Connecticut and beyond.

Montage's comfortable showroom features world class gowns from Pronovias, Dere Kiang, Mon Cheri and many others. But don't just take our word for it... visit our testimonials page to hear from just a few of the many happy brides we've outfitted over the years.

BRIDAL SAMPLE SALE

10 Reviews for Montage Bridal Salon

1 User photo

Montage Bridal Salon 1

Em · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not be happier with Montage Bridal Salon in providing comprehensive wedding services for our October 2017 wedding. The salon is well curated with high quality and unique wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride/groom dresses. Diane is very thorough in her work, allowing each bride to try on whatever dress she desires, while also offering up her expert opinion on what may look best based on ones figure.

We ended up purchasing my bridal gown and my mothers dress at Montage. Lydia did all the alterations onsite, and was very detailed in making sure the dress fit perfectly (I had three fittings as we fixed last minute details!). There's also an opportunity to customize the dresses; for example, Lydia added buttons down the back of my dress.

Working with Diane and Lydia was a breath of fresh air. They were one vendor we knew we didn't have to worry about because of their professionalism, expertise, and attention to every detail. We would highly recommend Montage Bridal Salon for all your wedding, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride/groom needs!

Montage Bridal Salon 2
    Sent on 12/10/2017

Roberta · Married on 10/14/2017

Diane has been in business for over 45 years now and has an incredible selection of bridal attire in a variety of sizes, and fair pricing. She treated me so kindly and helped me feel beautiful as the mother of the bride. Her tailor, Lydia, has about 60 years of experience and my dress came out amazing!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2016

Owner Diane, and Seamstress Lydia make an AMAZING team. Montage was the only Bridal Salon I went to, after being recommended by numerous people. I went in with an idea and some pictures of dresses I though I wanted. Although Diane didn't have the exact dresses I had found online, she had me try on very similar dresses. I was slightly disappointed that those dresses weren't "me" and Diane knew (of course she did - she's the pro!) and had me try on something completely different - and it was perfect! I only had two dress fittings once the dress came in - Lydia did a fantastic job at hemming and making sure it fit properly!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Montage Bridal Salon FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters