900 Minnesota, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Monstera Gold

Monstera Gold is modern calligraphy for life’s golden moments.

Monstera Gold specializes in giving your wedding a custom touch and bringing your wedding decor dreams to life through modern calligraphy. From invitation addressing, to day-of goods like place cards and wedding signage large and small, Monstera Gold is your one-stop wedding calligraphy shop. We love working with unique materials such as wood, acrylic, vellum, you name it! and adore designing something especially for you. The client relationship is at the heart of Monstera Gold, and we manage a project plan to make sure your experience is stress free and that you receive your items well ahead of your wedding.

Monstera Gold is based in San Francisco and we work with couples both locally and across the US. Get started with a 15 minute phone consultation with Monstera Gold to imagine how calligraphy can transform your wedding details!

About Me

Hi! I’m Shaochen, tech leader turned San Francisco calligrapher, and founder of Monstera Gold. I take great pride in my work, and my goal is to impress you with my craftsmanship and spark joy when you see the result. I want my effort behind the scenes to make your experience seamless and stress-free, especially since you've got your hands full planning your wedding. Before starting my calligraphy business in San Francisco, I was a Director in Customer Success at several tech companies in the Silicon Valley, so I’m a pro at managing my time, communicating clearly, and partnering together to create something that's uniquely you. Let's chat!

Follow Monstera Gold on

Monstera Gold 1
Monstera Gold 2

Becci · Married on 04/27/2019

A Wedding Sign for a Lifetime

The most incredible wedding sign a girl could ask for!!! About 6 months ago I had a vague idea of a rustic wedding sign that I wanted in our home forever. Shaochen made that vision come to life - she was thoughtful on size, color, and executed flawlessly on the creative fonts. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Monstera Gold 4

Monstera Gold FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Place Cards, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Shipping

• 900 Minnesota San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map