Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MonogramWedding.com

MonogramWedding.com is here! We have everything you need to easily create the perfect wedding invitations and much more for your special day. We make it easy to personalize every aspect of your wedding with our wide range of products. The stress-free Designer provides templates with suggested layouts and wording that you can easily edit to fit your individual needs. Choose from a wide array of colors and fonts to add your personal touch to any of our designs.

We are also pleased to supply all your wedding CD and DVD needs at OurweddingCD.com. This trendy & exclusive line of products can be used as wedding invitations, wedding favors, thank you notes and a variety of other uses. You can also preserve your beautiful memories in a custom wedding DVD case.
Follow MonogramWedding.com on

ScrollMulti5

7 Reviews for MonogramWedding.com

• JAL2015

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Absoluetly loved my wedding invitations. I couldn't have asked for anything better. They were exactly what I wanted and I still get compliments about them and how great they were!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Vanessa · Married on 04/07/2012

I was sooo happy with everything that MonogramWeddings provided us with. This service was great and very professional. I have lots of friends getting married and have passed on the word. I look foward to using them for future events and recommend that anyone reading this message not re-think it and use them for your event, you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 01/05/2012
  • SimpleSophisticate

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2010

MonogramWedding.com did an fabulous job on my wedding invitations! I got so many compliments on my invites and I absolutely loved how they turned out. Designing my wedding invitations was really easy with the online design tool provided on the website--I was able to save my design changes online and come back to them later as often as necessary, which helped tremendously as I flip flopped back and forth trying to make up my mind on the final invitation details. I was a little nervous at first about ordering my invitations online sight unseen, but when they finally arrived, I knew I couldn't have made a better choice. The pricing was awesome and the quality was even better! I would highly recommend MonogramWedding.com to other brides for all of their wedding stationery needs.

Sent on 10/11/2010

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MonogramWedding.com 1
    Affiliate Opportunity
    Our affiliate program is open to professionals in the wedding industry and is designed to provide a value to both you and your customers. Not only can you provide a discount to your clients but you also have the opportunity to add to the prosperity of your business.

• Exquisite Events and Wedding Design
    Exquisite Events and Wedding Design Wedding Planners

fits right into your personality... recommended by Exquisite Events and Wedding Design by Nikki

• Bend, 97701 See on map