Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Moni's Bridal Boutique

Bridal Salon and Wedding Planning services - serving DC, VA and MD
Welcome to Moni's Bridal Boutique, an elegant full service bridal and special occasion salon. We offer a wide variety of bridal, bridesmaids, mother, flower girl, and special occasion gowns as well as tuxedo rental. At Moni's Bridal Boutique our mission is to create a caring, relaxing, and elegant atmosphere for the bride, her family and wedding party to shop; as our staff assists her with the selection of her dream gown with professionalism and to her desired satisfaction.

Our Designers

* Dessy/After Six/ Alfred Sung Bridesmaids Collection
* Jordan
* US Angels Flower Girl

Also Available:

Special Occassion Gowns, Gifts and Accessories.

Feel free to contact us or stop by with your unique ideas, dreams, questions and comments at the following number and location. Have an enjoyable day!

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Jeweler, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Moni's Bridal Boutique on

37 Reviews for Moni's Bridal Boutique

4.7

Moni handled all the alterations of my dress. Prices were reasonable. I had a simple nip tuck on my dress and hem. I was allowed to come try it on whenever I wanted after alterations until the wedding. The day I picked it up they brought it out to my car and it was beautifully steamed and pressed. Her staff is very helpful.

Thank you Moni!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/16/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress from Moni's and had my alterations done at the shop. The prices were reasonable had a great experience working with the entire team. They were helpful, friendly and responsive and most importantly, I loved the dress! I would definitely recommend shopping here.

Profile Picture User3470112, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
2.4

Bad experience. Not only is it loud b/c its right next to a Cricket store blasting music, but the service was also below par. At first my experience was ok and I was all set to order my Ella dress. But then I got a message on my cell phone saying that they owner couldn't order my Ella wedding dress b/c there wasn't enough time before my wedding (even though my wedding was 8 1/2 months out). They instead wanted me to buy off the rack, even though the dress was 2 sizes too big. They did offer me a 30% discount on this dress, however after called 3 other bridal stores, I realized that Moni's was charging about $225 more for my dress than everyone else. The rack dress even had pulls on it. I would also have to pay for the alterations to make it my size and they wouldn't get the dress cleaned either. I decided to call around to other stores that carry this line. I found out that Ella dresses only take about 12 weeks to get in and all 3 bridal stores that I contacted told me that it was plenty of time to order my dress from Ella in my size. Seems to me like Moni's just wants to get rid of their sample dresses in order to make room for their 2013 line. Overall poor experience and would not recommend this place.

Profile Picture User2807092, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

Redeem In-Store
10% off
#WW299eadc95122a00f

4 ENDORSEMENTS
A professional and helpful service for your special events and for vendors servicing clients especially on the day of an event. - Rick Hughes of Weddings By Rick - Consumer division of Peace Entertainment, Inc.

Linda at Moni's Bridal is excellent. We work together for bridal shows. The Bridal salon is lovely and the staff is very pleasant!

I recommend the services of Moni's Bridal Boutique to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Moni's Bridal Boutique has an excellent selection of wedding gowns and other bridal party dresses. The presence of the boutique, manager's knowledge of the gowns and friendliness of the staff, makes this a great place for brides to look for their wedding gowns.

73 PROS I KNOW