8021 Centreville Road, Manassas, VA 20111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Moni's Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Moni's Bridal Boutique, an elegant full service bridal and special occasion salon. We offer a wide variety of bridal, bridesmaids, mother, flower girl, and special occasion gowns as well as tuxedo rental. At Moni's Bridal Boutique our mission is to create a caring, relaxing, and elegant atmosphere for the bride, her family and wedding party to shop; as our staff assists her with the selection of her dream gown with professionalism and to her desired satisfaction.

Our Designers

* Dessy/After Six/ Alfred Sung Bridesmaids Collection
* Jordan
* US Angels Flower Girl

Also Available:

Special Occassion Gowns, Gifts and Accessories.

Feel free to contact us or stop by with your unique ideas, dreams, questions and comments at the following number and location. Have an enjoyable day!
Follow Moni's Bridal Boutique on

monisbridalfashionshoot024
logo
DSCN0056

37 Reviews for Moni's Bridal Boutique

I bought my wedding dress from Moni's and had my alterations done at the shop. The prices were reasonable had a great experience working with the entire team. They were helpful, friendly and responsive and most importantly, I loved the dress! I would definitely recommend shopping here.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Moni's was wonderful to work with. My daughter found the perfect wedding gown and veil. They helped us select jewelry and undergarments. When a strap was missing they quickly supplied another one. They were very friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2012

This was the third bridal store I went in to check out wedding dresses and after bad experiences in the first two, I was already feeling a little down going into Moni's. When I arrived, all of the employees greeted me with cheers and were so incredibly sweet and made me feel so at ease. Right off the bat, I found about 15 dresses I liked and wanted to try on, as opposed to the other stores where I didn't find anything I really liked. I found the most beautiful dress ever and bought it right then and there. The owner, Moni was so sweet and helpful. Sarah, the girl who helped me try on all of the dresses was amazing and so supportive and sweet. She was honest about what she liked and what she didn't like and when I tried on the dress I eventually bought, she was the biggest fan! And I can't say enough wonderful things about the seamstress Anna. She was out of this world talented and sweet. She had wonderful suggestions to add sequence and tiny pearls to my lace dress to make it look even better, and I could tell she cared so much about me and about making my dress look wonderful. I can't say enough great things about my experience with Moni's bridal. I would recommend this bridal store to anyone and everyone. They exceeded my expectations for the wedding dress buying process and they made me feel very special on my special day. Thanks Moni's Bridal!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Moni's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Designer Accessories

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Moni's Bridal Boutique 1
    Military Discount
    10% off

• Weddings By Peace Entertainment, Inc.
    Weddings By Peace Entertainment, Inc. Wedding Videographers

A professional and helpful service for your special events and for vendors servicing clients especially on the day of an event. - Rick Hughes of Weddings By Rick - Consumer division of Peace Entertainment, Inc.

• Creative Images Hair & Makeup Artistry LLC
    Creative Images Hair & Makeup Artistry LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Linda at Moni's Bridal is excellent. We work together for bridal shows. The Bridal salon is lovely and the staff is very pleasant!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Moni's Bridal Boutique to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 8021 Centreville Road Manassas, 20111 See on map