Monica Virga Cosmetics

Philadelphia, PA View map

Monica Virga has worked in fashion, with celebrities and with thousands of Brides. Let her experience and talent create the perfect results for you. Call 267-237-1508 to book today!!

• Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 09/18/2021

Hair & Make up were perfect

Monica is very professional and takes her time when doing hair and make up! My trial was about an hour and ½ and she made sure it was absolutely perfect. My hair for my wedding stayed the entire night and as for my make up I left it on for 3 days and my hair was still perfectly curled for 4 days! She did an amazing job! All the bridesmaids loved their hair and make up!!! Definitely would book her again for a special event!
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 05/21/2021

Felt like a princess

Monica was absolutely amazing. She helped us plan during the middle of a pandemic and was one of the few companies that made me feel listened to and so well taken care of while still being affordable. We did my hair & makeup trial in February and she helped me work through my style. With my thin, curly hair, it was hard to do the style I originally wanted and I wasn't happy with what we first came up with. But she got right back to work and wouldn't let me leave until I was happy. We came up with a hairstyle that was even better and took so many pictures so she could replicate it. Day of, her and her assistant came on time and were so fun to work with. Her assistant did the makeup and Monica did the hair, and Monica did both for me. They worked so fast and so well. I had 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and 1 grandmother and they got through us all so fast. Monica even helped me tweak my look to perfection and touched me up right before pictures, and I felt like an absolute princess. All of the girls got different hairstyles and they all said they felt so pretty and comfortable. She was an absolute joy to work with and I highly recommend her and her team! Thank you so much for everything, Monica!
    Cait Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing job on hair & makeup!!

Monica and her team were everything and more! My hair and makeup was flawless, and everyone in my party loved her. Even when Monica showed up and mentioned that one of her assistants got very sick last minute, her and her one assistant managed to do hair and makeup for about 12 people and were right on schedule! I was nervous about the timing, but they made me feel at ease and everyone was so happy with their work. I recommend getting hair and makeup done as Monica charges an extremely reasonable price for her incredible work. Thank you Monica! My wedding day was perfect, and you and your team are fantastic! -Cait (wedding 11/17/18)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Martelli Photography Martelli Photography Wedding Photographers

The most talented hair and makeup stylist ever and really FAST!!!!!!

413 S 20th St Philadelphia, 19146
Location of (Monica Virga Cosmetics)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding