413 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19146 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Monica Virga Cosmetics

Monica Virga has worked in fashion, with celebrities and with thousands of Brides. Let her experience and talent create the perfect results for you. Call 267-237-1508 to book today!!

Follow Monica Virga Cosmetics on

Monica Virga Cosmetics 5
Monica Virga Cosmetics 6
Monica Virga Cosmetics 7

Cait · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing job on hair & makeup!!

Monica and her team were everything and more! My hair and makeup was flawless, and everyone in my party loved her. Even when Monica showed up and mentioned that one of her assistants got very sick last minute, her and her one assistant managed to do hair and makeup for about 12 people and were right on schedule! I was nervous about the timing, but they made me feel at ease and everyone was so happy with their work. I recommend getting hair and makeup done as Monica charges an extremely reasonable price for her incredible work. Thank you Monica! My wedding day was perfect, and you and your team are fantastic! -Cait (wedding 11/17/18)

Sent on 12/12/2018

Marci Fornari · Married on 10/07/2018

the best makeup/hair artist in philadelphia

Hiring Monica and her team to do our hair/makeup for wedding day was one of the best decisions I made! Monica is extremely talented, and truly a artist. She is very professional and she holds every member of her team to this standard. She makes sure that every girl is beyond happy with how they look and if there are any issues she fixes them. Her team is extremely talented with hair and can do beautiful updos! Her makeup artist brings out everyone's natural beauty! As the bride, Monica spends hours making you look absolutely perfect. She is always so calm and fun to work with. She runs on time, which is so important as to prevent unnecessary wedding day stress. Any bridal party would be the luckiest to have Monica and her team there to beautify them!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Izzy

Izzy · Married on 10/09/2017

Professional. Punctual. Passionate. I can't say enough about the awesomeness of Monica Virga Cosmetics. After finding Monica, her manager responded quickly and was very accommodating in scheduling a trial. I live in VA and our wedding was in DE. When mom and I arrived for our trial, Monica took time to understand my vision. She tried different looks and took pictures to make sure she'd remember the look I liked best. During the trial, it was evident that Monica takes her work seriously and pays attention to detail. She wanted to ensure I was content and comfortable. I was worried about how she would handle my straightened hair (naturally 3C curly) and extensions. She handled it like a pro! All her experience in the fashion industry showed. I had no hesitation in booking Monica after my trial. On the day of, Monica and her team arrived on time and worked like nobody's business! They were done early! Each member of her team did fantastic work on my 9 bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, and mother-in-law. They worked with all hair types, face shapes, and ethnicities. It rained on our wedding day (October 2017) and it was humid. But Monica worked her magic and our hair lasted through the ceremony and some of the reception. My makeup stayed on ALL day through the end of the reception. In addition to her professionalism, Monica is kind-hearted and loves her work. During the trial, Monica used her brand's lipstick and lip liner (used same on wedding day). I especially love the creaminess and pigment of her lip liner. I got a full size lipstick and liner x2 (nude and red) for touch-ups and I still use them today! On my wedding day, I wanted a talented artist with good time management and attention to detail. Monica was all of this and more. One of her assistants even helped me down the elevator and to the limo because my dress was so cumbersome. You will thank yourself for hiring Monica for your wedding. Feel free to contact me with questions.

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Monica Virga Cosmetics 16

Award

• Martelli Photography
    Martelli Photography Wedding Photographers

The most talented hair and makeup stylist ever and really FAST!!!!!!

• 413 S 20th St Philadelphia, 19146 See on map