5615 18th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106 Map · Phone number

About Monday's Flowers

Monday's Flowers is a locally owned design studio dedicated to creating stunning floral designs as decor with unparalleled style and service. Call us today to schedule your personal complimentary consultation.

Follow Monday's Flowers on

MondaysFlowers19
MondaysFlowers19

3 Reviews for Monday's Flowers

• Julia

Julia · Married on 08/18/2012

The flowers were beautiful and everything was delivered on time. Ashley Lynn is great to work with and very flexible and open to in put. And she stayed in budget!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Monday's Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Julia! You were a pleasure to work with and we had a blast creating the willow bundles for your altar area. Best of wishes to you and Nick in this next chapter!

Liz · Married on 07/28/2012

Asheley did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. She worked with our ideas using the flowers she had available during the season and the result was wonderful. She also stepped out of the box and was able to create a curtain of vines for our altar area that worked beautifully. Very professional and great service. Thanks, Ashley.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Monday's Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Liz. It was a pleasure working with you. We had an absolute blast creating your beautiful vine curtain along with your glowing trees! We love a new concept and challenge and appreciate your willingness to let us create the previously unknown! All the best to you and Will.

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2012

I could not have been more pleased with the flowers and service from Monday's Flowers. Ashley really listened to my vision for my flowers and was so great about working within in my smaller budget. She delivered such gorgeous blooms on our wedding day and was flexible with the delivery, reducing my stress-level. The blooms were so healthy that they survived for a week. I really appreciated that she requested a meeting with our venue and myself to ensure everything would be perfect. I would not hesitate to use her again!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Monday's Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Jennifer, it was lovely working with you! I'm so glad the blooms were enjoyed for your wedding as well as the days to follow. All the best to you and Chris in this new chapter!

Monday's Flowers FAQ