2191 Covered Bridge Parkway, Windsor, CO 80550 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Mon Cheri Events

Mon Cheri Events at Raindance in Windsor, Colorado is conveniently located and situated in a beautiful new community only 3 miles from the I-25 corridor. Plentiful lodging options are close-by. Our new facility is a blend of country farm meets modern finishes. With over 6 years of experience, we are not only flexible, but dedicated to helping our couples create their vision of the perfect wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Mon Cheri Events can accommodate up to 175 of your friends and family in its lakeview setting. For receptions, couples and guests can enjoy our high-top tent with many customizable options.

We offer customizable packages ranging from a very “hands-off”, do-it-yourself option, to wedding planning and day of coordination.

• Event planning

The newly wed
Table setting
Table setting
Mon Cheri Events
flowers on stump at the end of the aisle
The bride
The bride
The wedding cake
The wedding cake
Reception area
Reception area
tables with champagne tablecloths white napkins in
cake
8eedd46b 324c 4982 912a f31d7791ad40 51 933567 1562860371

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Mon Cheri Events

Joanna · Married on 09/09/2017

We booked out wedding with them about a month ago. Kellie as been fantastic at responding to all my emails and answering all my questions. There's been no hidden fees so far, nothing in the contract was unreasonable. Wed don't get married until September, but so far I'm loving it! UPDATE: We were married last weekend and loved every moment of it! The whole staff at Colorado Cherry Company was amazing, so patient and accommodating. We adore them and could not have asked for a more perfect wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

We had a wonderful wedding at Mon Cherie and feel lucky to have found it. Kellie was so helpful and responsive during our planning stage, and both Kellie, Berkley and the other staff members were fantastic the day of the event- they kept everything running on time and I honestly didn't have to stress about the little details. Mon Cherie is very accommodating and easy going. They are family owned and you really get a personal experience with them and everything feels so customizable. The property is beautiful. They recently re-did the suite on the property where the bridal party can get ready. It's a calming, quiet spot. The wedding tent is really spacious and pretty and the lighting is gorgeous. The surrounding area is scenic and well maintained. The ceremony space is beautiful. Bonus points that it all photographs beautifully as well! They were also fairly transparent and upfront with their pricing, which is not the case for so many wedding vendors and I didn't feel nickle and dimed. The caterer they use was fantastic and really reasonably priced. Everyone raved about the pie that was provided by Colorado Cherry Company. It's also an easy and gorgeous drive to the venue from Denver or from the airport for out of town guests, and Mon Cherie has tons of onsite parking. I think the value for Mon Cherie is truly incredible, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, unique, charming Colorado wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Mon Cheri was the perfect place for my husband and me to get married. I knew the moment we parked and started walking around the property that it was "the one"! Throughout our 11 month engagement, Kellie was so flexible, very helpful and always professional. On the day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly. Beth, our day of coordinator made sure I had everything I needed and that all of our family and friends who were helping set up knew what needed to be done. My dream of an outdoor mountain wedding was suddenly a reality and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Mon Cheri will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart. I would highly recommend Mon Cheri to any couple looking for a relaxed, fun, outdoor, mountain wedding experience.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Award

Mon Cheri Events Pricing

Mon Cheri Events Price Rates

Mon Cheri Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• Autumn Leaves Video Productions
    Autumn Leaves Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Autumn Leaves Video has filmed at several mountain venues here in Colorado and Mon Cheri is one of the best. Not only is the location absolutely gorgeous, but the decor Mon Cheri uses to showcase their venue is creative, unique and one of a kind. We recently filmed a wedding here and we must say the staff went above and beyond what was expected of them on one of the hottest days of the year. We will definitely look forward to many more events here.

• 2191 Covered Bridge Parkway Windsor, CO, 80550 See on map
    (970) 315-3321 (Phone number)