Fort Bidwell, CA 96112 Map · Phone number

About Moments Wedding & Event Planning

For Luxury Weddings no longer reserved for Dreams...  Moments awaits! Our Experienced, Caring, Attentive Passionate Planners,  Personalize All Weddings with that added Glitz, Glamour, or Green to leave your guests in Awe!

Moments Wedding & Event Planning provides Planning services Local, National and International. Moments offers Decor Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning & Our Popular Day of Coordination... We have the Experience, Style and Industry Knowledge to get you from "YES" to "I DO" with Fun & Ease.

We offer for Rental: Chivari Chairs in Ivory! High End Table Linens, Dinner Napkins, Glassware for centerpieces, Charger Plates, Candle Holders, Stunning backdrops from fabic to Our Popular Crystal Backdrop. Our fabrics range from Satins to Pintucks in a variety of color to meet your decor style & color.

Moments Wedding & Event Planning offers our Signature Decadent & Couture Candy Buffets that will Tantalize your Guests Sweet Tooth!

Contact Us today for your Complimentary Consultation to Discuss Your Perfect Wedding!

Follow Moments Wedding & Event Planning on

• Calie's Creations Event Planning
  • Bend Weddings and Events
  • Fuse Events

5 Reviews for Moments Wedding & Event Planning

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2011

I love Tracy, she is FABULOUS. She planned our destination wedding in Hawaii with grace and professionalism. She is funny, personable, thoughtful, organized and so with it! I would recommend her to any one of my friends who are getting married...it was the best decision we could have ever made. Thank you Tracy Orsulak--you rock my world!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Alissa · Married on 08/30/2009

Hiring Moments wedding and Event planning was the best decision . The day went so smoothly due to tracy and her team being so organized. Tracy was always there when I needed her. Tracy was always availiable and was able to handle any little thing that I needed before and after the wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2011

Tara · Married on 10/04/2008

If I could possibly give extra +'S I would most definitely do so!!!
    Tracy is simply the most amazing wedding planner out there, plain and simple, case closed!
    If you use her services your wedding will be talked about even three years later which is really what you want for one of the biggest days of your life :o)

Sent on 04/12/2011

Award

• Dustin Leader photography Banquet Halls

Tracy is great! I even insisted that my brother hire Moments Wedding for their wedding. I've worked with Tracy on several weddings now and always look forward to any wedding in the future together. She has a great eye for unique details and products. If this was ebay I'd say A++ would buy from again:) But seriously always gets the job done and in great fashion!

• Winnipeg See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Moments Wedding & Event Planning)