Moments to Remember

Bedford, NH View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Operating out of New Boston, New Hampshire, Moments to Remember is a professional event design company specializing in the execution of memorable wedding celebrations. These experts are head-over-heels about nuptial gatherings and helping their clients curate the wedding of their dreams. Through creative ideation and upstanding organization, this team goes above and beyond to ensure every couple feels relaxed and confident come the big day. With more than half a decade of valuable industry experience, Moments to Remember is a reliable resource for anyone planning their wedding.

Moments to Remember is all about providing a top-quality personalized experience to you and your partner. Every wedding package offered to you is completely customizable, enabling you to tailor the services to meet your every nuptial need. Offerings range from full-service through to day-of coordination. Regardless of the size or complexity of your wedding day vision, these experts do whatever it takes to make it an unforgettable and resounding success.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 12/11/2021

Amanda is amazing

As we all know, 2020 was a rough year! My fiancé and I decided to spend some extra money on a planner - as we had no idea what we were doing! She offers 3 different levels of planning. She’s been great to bump ideas off of, as well as keep us on track! She’s super great working with our budget - as we’re paying for the whole wedding ourselves! I’m so happy we hired her! She’s really making wedding planning fun, rather than a burden! I can’t wait to keep working with her until my wedding!

UPDATE OF 12/27/2021

Amanda. Wow. She was A-MAY-ZING. She really did SO much for us to make sure everything was taken care of, and kept track of. She worked so hard when there were some challenges, and I'm blown away by how much she helped. For all the things we spent money on, there is 100% certainty that hiring Amanda (and her assistant, Alex) for the planning and day of saved our wedding. I am eternally grateful for all she did for us!
  • Sarra
    Sarra D. Married on 12/04/2021

A definite mus!

A must-hire! Return on investment is incredible. Couples will actually enjoy their wedding because Amanda takes care of all the details! I am so grateful I had her at my wedding. She took care of everything before and during! I highly recommend her services.
    Rachel F. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Coordinator

Amanda was fantastic. I couldn’t have done it without her. She went above and beyond to help me keep my sanity and make sure everything went perfectly. She and Alex are a phenomenal team. I can’t recommend them enough!!

Pricing

PO Box 10224 Bedford, NH, 03110
Location of (Moments to Remember)
PO Box 10224 Bedford, NH, 03110

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding