Moments Photo Studio

Tacoma, WA View map

I want you to think about YOUR NEEDS and how I can meet
those need BEFORE you worry about how I fit into your budget.

What to expect when you hire me?

People who book with me tell me how much I make the wedding day go so smoothly. I do my best to make sure your needs are met, even if it doesn’t have to do with photography! I will find you a chair to sit down, track down your hair/make up artist for a touch up, intervene when you are stuck in an uncomfortable conversation and say it’s for a photo opp (lol) or just whatever you need! I go above and beyond to make your day as relaxing as possible.

Who is Kaitlynn Forsberg?

Kaitlynn (that's me) is first and foremost mommy to Evelynn Rose. The cutest, craziest, feistiest little two year old. Also, wifey to the most amazing guy, Cameron. He supports me in all that I do and loves me unconditionally when I'm feeling low. I spend my days drinking coffee and chasing Evelynn around the house. When I'm not momming it up, I like to draw on my iPad. I'm no where near a graphic design or digital artist, but I love to design tshirts! I even have my own listings on Amazon! I dabble in film photography, but just for fun! Someday I would love to be proficient enough to add it to my wedding day packages!

Want to hear(or read) what my past couples have to say about working with me?? Check out my Knot.com profile for reviews!

Moments Photo Studio | Bonney Lake Wedding, Engagement and Portrait Photographer | Tacoma Washington Wedding Photographer || Romantic Tacoma Washington Engagement Photo Shoot || Washington Coast || Oregon Coast || Family Photographer || Engagement Photos || Couples Photos || Engagement Ring || Wedding Prep || Wedding Day

Moments Photo Studio is available for celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout the state of Washington and beyond. Kaitlinn will tailor her services to fit your unique needs and budget and she offers up to nine hours of wedding day coverage. She is also available for engagement sessions, trash-the-dress shoots, and more, ensuring that every stage of your celebration is captured. Further photography options include

• Save-the-dates
  • Wedding portraits
  • Multiple photographers
  • Full editing
  • Online photo gallery
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 05/10/2020

Love this photographer!

Kaitlynn Forsberg from Moments Photo Studio was a wonderful, caring, professional photographer at my daughter's August wedding. She made my daughter feel SO comfortable and captured the most beautiful moments of the pre-wedding, wedding, and reception beautifully. She prepared a beautiful slideshow from photos (and put music to it) after the wedding.....brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. We love the pictures that Kaitlynn captured and we loved working with her, as well. I highly recommend Kaitlynn.
  • Annie
    Annie S. Married on 08/24/2019

A delight!

Kaitlynn was wonderful to work with. We felt completely at ease with her despite being slightly high-strung with the wedding day jitters. You could tell she really enjoys what she does and that sets the tone for the whole experience. We are thrilled with every single photo she captured and worked on for us!
  • Keegan
    Keegan L. Married on 08/17/2019

Professional and Accomodating!

Kaitlynn was nice and professional. She worked with us on our thoughts and visions and added her thoughts in situations when we had no idea. Very reasonable rates for wedding photography and a quick turnaround on the finished pictures!
  • illustration stars

• Dzenana & Shawn
    24 photos · 08/25/2018

5721 183rd Ave E Tacoma, WA, 98391
(253) 508-8190
Location of (Moments Photo Studio)

Moments Photo Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Moments Photo Studio include in the starting price?

Moments Photo Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Moments Photo Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Moments Photo Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Moments Photo Studio offer?

Moments Photo Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Moments Photo Studio offer?

Moments Photo Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Moments Photo Studio offer for wedding events?

Moments Photo Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Moments Photo Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Moments Photo Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding