Moments of Elegance

Streamwood, IL View map

Moments of Elegance was created to provide a one stop shop for your wedding, shower and special event needs. Whether it be saving money on your wedding favors or looking for a unique way to say thank you to your wedding party, we can help you add a little color and elegance to your big day. We believe that the little touches that mean so much and make the difference. We combine top of the line products with unparalleled support in order to offer you the most complete and satisfying shopping experience available.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom

What services do you provide?

Design

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
3.8
    John Married on 01/14/2012
    We were totally thrilled by our party favors (teacups with candles inside and personalized tags) that we ordered from Moments of Elegance. They arrived in tact and on time and they were absolutely gorgeous. Our guests enjoyed them thoroughly! They were at www.momentsofelegance.com.
  • Natalia
    Natalia Married on 10/25/2008
    I found this company to be one of the most helpful and friendly of all the vendors I worked with. Due to some complications with another online company I had ordered from (nightmare), I found myself 2 weeks before my wedding with no favors. One of my bridesmaids suggested Moments of Elegance, as she had ordered her baby shower favors from them and was very pleased. I called them to find out if it was possible to get personalized favors within my very small time frame and not only were they able to do it, they kept me updated the entire way through the process. I worked with Heather who figured out the exact date I would receive my favors and gave me all of my options for expedited shipping and optional rush fees. They also beat the price of the other website where I had originally ordered - Double Bonus! I received my favors 4 days before my wedding on the exact day they said I would -with no typos either :-)

I don't usually take the time to leave reviews but I happened to see a 1 star review for moments of elegance and I just had to leave my 2 cents because I had the complete opposite experience with this company. They were completely accessible the entire time and I received email confirmations of every status update along the way. What more could a bride ask for?
    Alexis Married on 08/07/2007
    We ordered adorable blue favor boxes for our mountain themed wedding to fill with chocolates from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We got them with personalized favor tags and coordinating ribbon and they were SUCH a hit!!! I was against favors, but these were so cute and yummy, I am so glad I went with them. In total our favors were about $2 each and the experience shopping with Moments of Elegance could not have gone better. I placed the order online (great website) and called to check on my personalization. They were super friendly and very responsive to my calls, and my order came in 5 days sooner than promised. I would definitely order from them again for friends showers and future parties!

Deals

Moments of Elegance 1
Gift
Free ground shipping within the US on orders over $300

Streamwood, 60107
Location of (Moments of Elegance)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding