New Castle, DE 19720 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $225

About Moments In Time Ministries

Seeing two people in Love is one of life's most precious moments. Your Wedding day can be one of the happiest times you will ever experience and to be considered to be a part of that is truly an honor!

In our journey through life, there are moments that we want to make lasting memories. I want your wedding to be a moment suspended in time that you will cherish forever. I have been around weddings all my life and have seen such magical moments occur when a union of souls is meant to be. I want you to experience that same kind of magic on your special day!

I take great pride in what I do and truly do consider it an honor each time a couple choose to have me be a part of this Moment In Time for them. I specialize in Christian, Non-Denominational and Blended family ceremonies.

The Details: Your Wedding is YOUR Wedding. I am here to serve you in as much or as little a capacity as desired. Whether elaborate and involved or simple and to the point. I will work with you to create the ceremony you have envisioned. Special songs, Meaningful Traditions, Personal Vows- These are all a part of what makes your day YOURS.

Let's talk: In person, via Skype, email, phone. I would love to chat and see if my services and personality are what you are looking for!

Follow Moments In Time Ministries on

102991344029177631989323689234394851126499n
10383548102035719433133363280513798728731544n
10176244101523755910054748164349844408273943n 2

3 Reviews for Moments In Time Ministries

My now husband and I found Steve online after being discouraged by the high prices given by other officiants we met with ($900+!) We met with Steve at a restaurant to discuss our vision, and we knew right away he was perfect. Not only was his price a quarter of the other quotes we got, more importantly it was obvious he genuinely cared about making the ceremony absolutely perfect - which it was!! He gave us suggestions where we needed them, and was on board with the parts we wanted to make more personal. He gave us the great idea of a parents rose ceremony, which they just loved. He was friendly and punctual, and left no detail out. He really took the time to get to know us and our relationship. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!!!!!!! We will be forever thankful for his excellent job on the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Our wedding ceremony was perfect, thanks to Steve. After meeting with him only once, Steve customized our ceremony, incorporating details about us and our relationship, and kept everything short and sweet, just as we wanted. Our guests even made it a point to tell us what a great job he did. He was on time to our rehearsal and wedding and always easy to get in touch with via email. Steve exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend him as an officiant.

Sent on 01/06/2015

megan · Married on 01/02/2016

0.4
      0.5

At first, Steve seemed like a great fit as an officiant for my now husband and I. He was easy going and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. All that changed as soon as we had a contract signed and payment was made. Communication was close to none or we would receive a blanket “all is good, I’ll let you know if anything comes up” response. My major red flag was 1 week prior to our wedding when I sent an undeliverable email after not hearing back from Steve for a full week. At that time I found that his website had been taken down, his office phone number was disconnected and his mobile number would always go to his voicemail. The only way we were able to communicate with Steve was via Facebook. My husband and I explained our concerns and frustrations to him to get receive that blanket “all is good, I’ll let you know if anything comes up” response. I think it’s fair to say that any bride would feel uneasy and anxious with answers like that from someone who is supposed to perform your wedding ceremony in 7 days. We quickly decided to cancel our contract with Steve and find a new officiant. Per the contract, we were able to cancel and followed each step to get a refund. Steven sent a cancellation and refund notice stating we would receive our refund before the end of February (60 days after canceling). Since then we have received excuse after excuse as to why we have not been refunded (because he doesn’t have the money). We have tried to be patient and empathetic with Steve’s situation (excuses) but conversations have grown thin and we are still waiting after 8 months for our refund; and we are just in disbelief as to why he wouldn’t hold to his end of the contract and why he would have spent the money that he hadn’t even earned yet.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Moments In Time Ministries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 225
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 25.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Evangelical
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    NJ
    PA

• Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Steve has an amazing gift of words! He finds perfect phrases for everyone and if you have him as your officiant/speaker you will not regret! If he would be writing this review it would be so much better than it is but the only best thing I can tell about Steve is 'Highly recommended'!

• New Castle, 19720 See on map
    Location of (Moments In Time Ministries)