Santa Maria, CA 93455 Map · Phone number

About Moments Captured Photography

Moments Captured Photography is an on location, mostly natural light photographer. Moments Captured Photography offers a wide variety of services.

~Weddings and engagement or couples sessions

~Family
~Maternity
~Newborn
~Tots to Teens
~Boudoir (see www.adoreboudoir.com for more information)
~Special Events ( birthdays, reunions ect.)

Follow Moments Captured Photography on

circlelogo
korinajr 1 of 1 3

3 Reviews for Moments Captured Photography

Alicia · Married on 06/29/2013

Christina did an excellent job . There isn't words to express how thankful and blessed to have her capture our beautiful day! We had both our engagement and wedding pics done by her and she made sure to the last detail everything looked beautiful. Christina has a great eye for scenery. I 100% recommend her services to anyone family friends and strangers looking for the best and thats what she is THE BEST!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Pepper · Married on 09/21/2012

Oh My Gosh, I can not say enough about our wedding day photos and Chris our photographer!!!! Ours was a casual Beach themed wedding. We both were married before and didn't want a lot of traditional photos. Chris was so accommodating to our wishes and gave us LOTS of great ideas we would have never thought of. She captured those un- posed photos that you love as well as the others. She left the reception to shoot our Sunset of our wedding day Amazing and went an took couples casual pictures around the room, priceless. Because our plans to marry on the beach where we were engaged did not work out, she allowed us to arrange our pkg. to have a shoot on the beach in our wedding attire 2 weeks later, me and him in all kinds of playful, meaningful shots, with the rocks, sunsets and water and our rings and writings in the sand. We had the best experience that we could have hoped for. Chris is easy going, relaxed an extremely easy to communicate with to make your pictures what you dream of. I am so glad I was recommended to her. I interviewed 3 others before her and they just weren't getting what I wanted nor what they were offering what we wanted.
    When we picked up our photos the presentation was as amazing as the Pictures!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Stan & Pepper · Married on 09/21/2012

This was our second marriage so we were very specific of how we wanted our pictures and what we wanted in pictures. We were married above the beach because of logistics. The photos were amazing! She had fantastic and creative ideas. It moved swiftly without a lot of wait time. She went in shot our sunset while we were mingling so we would forever have that. She took the most amazing couples casual pictures at the reception. Her creativity on some of the shots amazed us on when or how she could have taken them. She let us shoot our beach pictures when we got back from our honeymoon right where we got engaged and through till sunset so we never left the wedding or missed a moment with family and friends. She was so easy to work with, calm, gently leading us every step of the way and never noticing she was there! I interviewed so many photographers before I found the one who knew what I wanted and did what I wanted and was affordable! Her style is amazing with endless ideas!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Moments Captured Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Santa Maria, 93455 See on map
    Location of (Moments Captured Photography)