Oakland, CA 94605 Map · Phone number

About Moments by Ashley

My goal as your wedding photographer is to capture the moments of your day. I mix a wide variety of styles from photojournalistic to relaxed and natural poses. I love LOVE and am a softy at heart. I love to work with couples who are in love with each other and aren't afraid to show it. I can often be found breaking into tears during an emotional part of a ceremony! I know it sounds ridiculous but I have been blessed to work with couples who love each other so much that after only knowing them for a short period I can tear up about the love they share because its so genuine it feels like a movie. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and I would love to be there to capture that time with your friends and family through the tears and the laughter.
My passion for photography comes from knowing that the photos I take today will be cherished by your family for years to come. My style of photography is modern, relaxed, contemporary and playful. I knew that I'd found my passion when I first picked up a film SLR camera when I was sixteen years old. I continued to study photography throughout high school and I attended California College of the Arts and learned valuable knowledge that I still use today. I have had some amazing opportunities thus far in my career including the opportunity to teach photography at a non-profit organization to underprivileged youth who may have never had the opportunity otherwise.

IanAshleyRevisited62
forwebsite110

1 Reviews for Moments by Ashley

• Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 04/28/2012

Loved the picture quality, the prices are super affordable and she's such an easy person to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2013