Oakland, CA 94605 Map · Phone number
1 Review

About Moments by Ashley

My goal as your wedding photographer is to capture the moments of your day. I mix a wide variety of styles from photojournalistic to relaxed and natural poses. I love LOVE and am a softy at heart. I love to work with couples who are in love with each other and aren’t afraid to show it. I can often be found breaking into tears during an emotional part of a ceremony! I know it sounds ridiculous but I have been blessed to work with couples who love each other so much that after only knowing them for a short period I can tear up about the love they share because its so genuine it feels like a movie. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and I would love to be there to capture that time with your friends and family through the tears and the laughter.
My passion for photography comes from knowing that the photos I take today will be cherished by your family for years to come. My style of photography is modern, relaxed, contemporary and playful. I knew that I’d found my passion when I first picked up a film SLR camera when I was sixteen years old. I continued to study photography throughout high school and I attended California College of the Arts and learned valuable knowledge that I still use today. I have had some amazing opportunities thus far in my career including the opportunity to teach photography at a non-profit organization to underprivileged youth who may have never had the opportunity otherwise.

Other couples have also viewed

• Amani Photography
forwebsite110

1 Reviews for Moments by Ashley

• Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 04/28/2012

Loved the picture quality, the prices are super affordable and she's such an easy person to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Moments by Ashley FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Oakland, 94605 See on map
    Location of (Moments by Ashley)

Moments by Ashley frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Moments by Ashley offer?

Moments by Ashley offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Moments by Ashley offer?

Moments by Ashley offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images

What photography materials does Moments by Ashley offer for wedding events?

Moments by Ashley offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Moments by Ashley and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Moments by Ashley is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.