Molly's Flower Studio

Minnetonka, Minnetonka, MN 55345 Map · Phone number

About Molly's Flower Studio

Molly’s Flower Studio is a floral design business based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, that specializes in vivid wedding and event floral arrangements. Owner and lead floral designer Molly has been in business for over six years, combining her passion for flowers, weddings, and design. The designs by Molly’s Flower Studio reflect the uniqueness of every couple she works for, as she is inspired by the spark that each person brings to a relationship.

Molly’s Flower Studio provides floral design and decor services for weddings and other special occasions. This studio will help walk you through all of the floral decisions of your wedding planning so that your flowers perfectly fit your wedding vision. Wedding services offered by Molly’s Flower Studio include delivery, setup, and clean up.

Red roses
Bridal party
Bridal party

5 Reviews for Molly's Flower Studio

Kelsey · Married on 07/13/2013

Molly exceeded my expectations for the flowers. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect as I do not know much about flowers but on my wedding day I was so pleased to see how everything came together. We provided her with our budget and came in under it which helped a lot.

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 10/01/2011

I can't say enough great things about working with Molly. She was so helpful and creative and she went above and beyond. I took my bouquet on my honeymoon, and now it's back at home in a vase 3 weeks later and still looks beautiful. Molly even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres! I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Maren · Married on 08/08/2009

Molly is a wonderful florist. She worked within my budget to make my vision come to life. She was honest with me about what flowers would work for a late summer wedding and came up with alternatives. She was willing to make changes along the way up until a couple weeks before the wedding. Molly made my day even more special by providing me with beautiful flowers.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Molly's Flower Studio FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• The Perfect Dessert
    The Perfect Dessert Wedding Cakes

We had the opportunity to work with Molly from her Studio for an upcoming wedding. a professional with an eye for color. You will not regret this lovely person preparing your flowers for your wedding. Floral Arrangements can be so costly But, Her costs were also perfect from what I saw and this comes from someone who used to be a Floral Designer. Give her a try you'll be pleasantly surprised. Heather Keogh-The Perfect Dessert.net/Mpls.

• Alison Lea Photography
    Alison Lea Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly is a fantastic! I have photographed nearly two dozen weddings she has done flower design for and they have all been amazing. Her work is unique and always done well. Working with Molly is fun. She is a great vendor-partner. Molly is easy to get along with and helps the day run smoothly. She is on time and has everything ready when it's needed. I highly recommend Molly's Flower Studio.

• La Vie Photography
    La Vie Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly's work is creative and bold. She does an amazing job with her arrangements and our brides love her! Her work ever enhances our photos and for that we highly recommend Molly's Flower Studio!

• Minnetonka Minnetonka, MN, 55345 See on map