Harrisburg, Harrisburg, PA 17111 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Molly Rahe Music

Molly Rahe Music is a professional violinist and vocalist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

She has been specializing in wedding ceremonies, cocktails hours and private events for 15 years. Molly feels it is an honor and privilege to be chosen as the musician to play for special occasions. Her wish for the music that she provides is that it will bring joy and enhance the memories of your special day.

She plays many styles of music and has an extensive song list. Most of the songs on her list will have you and your guests singing along and naming that tune. It is equally important for everyone to be able to hear the music. Molly provides a battery powered amplifier for her violin which is included in the traditional ceremony package and included in any other events where amplification is needed.

If you are having a micro wedding, please inquire about the micro wedding package.

Follow Molly Rahe Music on

Outdoor wedding venue
kristilanewedding2

32 Reviews for Molly Rahe Music

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. Selecting a musician for our ceremony music was easy. We knew we wanted something uniquely us. So when we asked Molly to play our favorite songs, she didn’t hesitate to learn our songs and send us links of her playing so we could listen to them. I have worked with Molly many times over the years and although I knew she was extremely talented I never fully understood the depth of her knowledge and skills. Here eagerness to help us make our wedding day dreams come true was extraordinary. I would highly recommend Molly Rahe Music! Thank you for helping make our wedding day dreams come true! Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

We found Molly while looking for live music for our ceremony and we couldn't have been more pleased! She is effortless to work with, responsive, and her list of song choices is fantastic! We got married outside and I will never forget as I got closer to the site while walking over with my dad, the first thing I could hear before being able to see anything was Molly and it was so perfect. I would recommend her to anyone - she was a fantastic addition to our big day.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2017

Molly Rahe was a beautiful addition to our ceremony. Her music selection is extensive- she had every song I wanted except one, and she worked hard to locate the music for the one she didn't have before we decided to go with a back-up. Her timing was impeccable- she allowed the various songs to flow perfectly during the processional. She created a lovely atmosphere before and after our ceremony as well. We're so glad we chose her to accompany our big day!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Molly Rahe Music Pricing

Molly Rahe Music Price Rates

Molly Rahe Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 400.00
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Vocals

Real Weddings

• Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

It's always such a pleasure to work with Molly Rahe. I feel calm just being around her!

• Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with. Always on time and professional. Beautiful music!

• Harmony Hall Estate
    Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

Absolutely amazing! Molly and her team will delight you and your guests with their selection of music. I love that they use amps to help project their music. Molly is easy going, professional and detailed. If you want live music for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or corporate event call Molly today. Live music adds that special touch to your wedding day.

• Harrisburg Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 17111 See on map