Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Molly McKinley Designs

Molly McKinley Designs is an Atlanta-based wedding planning and creative event design company. Our vision is simple: We want to create beautiful, personable, memorable weddings. With a limited number of weddings per year, we really take the time to get to know you, your style, and what’s important to you. That way, we can create an event that’s unique to you! We’re here to direct you through the planning process, encourage you when engagement season gets stressful, inspire you with ideas about your wedding design and decor, and remind you what the day is really about – the marriage at the end of it. We love each step of the way, from meeting our brides and grooms and hearing their stories to pinning his boutonniere and positioning her train before the walk down the aisle.

Since joining the world of weddings, Molly McKinley’s work has been featured by several renowned publications including Weddings Unveiled (Fall Issue 2014, Winter Issue 2015), Style Me Pretty, Southern Weddings, Ruffled, 100 Layer Cake, Occasions Magazine (Spring 2014, Summer 2014, Fall 2014), Smitten Magazine, The Perfect Palette, Green Weddings Shoes, The Lovely Find, and Rustic Wedding Chic. We have also had the honor of being chosen as a NotWedding Event Designer for 2013 and 2014. Our wedding designs have been recognized in Belle Magazine’s Top Ten Centerpieces and Rustic Wedding Chic’s Top Ten Southern Weddings. As a 2014, 2015, and 2016 The Knot’s Best of Weddings and Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards pick, as well as a OnceWed Preferred Vendor, you can rest assured knowing we will not only make your wedding beautiful, but your process will be fun and stress-free! Being a part of your day is the highest honor we could imagine.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (4)
Religious (3)
Full Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)

Molly and her team were a pleasure to work with. Her recommendations for other vendors were excellent. She is a great listener and really understands what you are trying to convey when describing your idea for the big event.

Profile Picture Brett, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Molly is the absolute best. If you want someone fun and efficient, she as the way to go! My husband and I worried about nothing the whole time and had a blast! I would highly recommend not only getting a coordinator, but getting Molly specifically. She's fantastic and super fun! Would recommend to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Madi, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Molly kept us very organized and we were very pleased with the direction she lead us in. A wedding can be overwhelming and you want the best vendors to help you through this process. Molly's picks for us were perfect. We can't thank her enough for her help in making this May wedding become a reality and the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Belinda, 5/13/17, 1 Review

Military
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Molly McKinley gave me the shot in the arm to ramp up my wedding venue business, and then the booster when she skillfully coordinated a wedding here. Her touches were the reason our bride smiled though a gentle rain shower. The chevron table runner caught my eye as though it pulled every other element of the reception together. Molly chose the perfect color combination to make all our bride's terrific choices pop over the top. Molly's smile and laugh are contagious. We look forward to Molly Mckinley Designs being here again this fall. I can't wait until one of our bride's turns her entire wedding over to this amazingly talented lady.

Working with Molly makes our day work seamlessly and her Brides are always relaxed and extremely well taken care of. I would Highly recommend Molly to any Bride setting out on her journey to married bliss.

If you are looking for a way to relax during the sometimes stressful planning of any event, especially a wedding, then Molly McKinley is the professional you need. I've worked with her and her rapport with her clients is similar to that of a family. Her efforts were felt from start to finish and the client was more than satisfied.

Molly is a dream to work with and helps insure that I can do my best for my bride by being organized and gracious to all. I recommend very few wedding coordinators because I feel that this is an area where too many people don't understand that this job involves both helping the bride throughout the process but also in running an organized event so that the other wedding professionals that are hired aren't trying to work in chaos.

I have seen two kinds of weddings in my 5 years in the wedding industry: Those who hire a professional wedding coordinator, and those that ask their best friend, or their favorite aunt to coordinate the wedding. The difference is night and day. Your wedding day can either be the most stressful day of your life or the most perfect day of your life. To make sure your wedding day leans more on the perfect end of the scale, you need a professional wedding coordinator like Molly to handle all the details of your wedding that you will likely overlook. As a bride, you have experience planning MAYBE one wedding: Yours. Why not have a pro like Molly (Who has years experience in the wedding field) take the stress of the day off of you? Also, Molly is an all-around cool, nice, hip gal ... who just happens to also sing very well!

Events