Molly Makes Cakes

Richmond, VA View map

*Currently not taking cake orders. Thank you for visiting my page.

I have been baking for over eight years and specialize in all natural sweets and desserts, made with locally sourced ingredients. I love to create cakes with fresh flowers and creative flavors, and am open to new and unique ideas as well as the good old classics. I won't ever use fondant because I don't think it is particularly tasty or aesthetically pleasing.

My cakes and other desserts are available for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and any party or celebration needs. I love working one on one with a bride and groom to create the most magical and delicious cake for their special day.

I have baked all over the world from New Orleans to New Zealand and Hawaii, and now have settled in to a new home in Richmond, VA where I bake for small boutique weddings.

I am also an artist and illustrator, and specialize in food and botanical illustration. Please have a look at my website to see more of my work both within the baking world and the art world.

• Woman-owned

$6.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Heather Married on 10/15/2016
    We couldn't be happier that we chose Molly for our wedding! She was very responsive and so easy to work with. The cake, desserts and wedding favor cookies came out EXACTLY as I envisioned! Not only did the cake look absolutely gorgeous but it tasted pretty amazing too :) We got lots of compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend Molly!
    Karissa Married on 08/05/2016
    Our cake was one of our favorite details of our wedding - Molly is to thank for this! She was thoughtful in her design, prompt to answer any questions we had and above all, a true culinary artist - her designs are as fresh and beautiful as they are tasty. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious our cake was - many saying it was the best they have ever had! She made a vision come to life.

Molly was the perfect choice for our wedding, we cannot recommend her enough!

Richmond, VA Richmond, VA, 23228
Location of (Molly Makes Cakes)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding