Molly Elaine Beauty

Greenback, TN View map Visit website

Molly Elaine Beauty is a wedding makeup artist service based out of Greenback, Tennessee, just a 40-minute drive away from Knoxville. Business owner Molly Russell received her makeup certification from the Makeup Designory Academy. This experienced artist has also graduated from the Tennessee School of Beauty as a licensed esthetician. Molly takes pride in helping her clients to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible while enhancing their natural beauty for their milestone occasions.

Molly Elaine Beauty specializes in a diverse range of makeup styles, from natural glows to all-out full glam. Molly is happy to provide airbrush or traditional applications to align with her clients' preferences. To ensure that to-be-weds are happy with their chosen looks before special days, makeup trials can be arranged. Molly is also available to provide on-site services for get-ready experiences that are as seamless as possible.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Spa
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Caitlyn W. Married on 04/03/2021

Molly exceeded my expectations!

Molly most definitely knows what she is doing. The love she has for this industry and making her clients feel beautiful on their day, is so evident. She took time to personalize my style, do test runs on me, and then dealt with the stress of the day so elegantly. She was right on schedule, if not ahead, and made my girls and I feel so confident. The wear of my makeup lasted ALL day, even through the tears! I couldn’t recommend her enough!
  • Olivia
    Olivia J. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!!! Cannot recommend enough!

Molly was incredible! She was so sweet and made me feel like an absolute queen on my wedding day. She responded super fast and was genuinely fun to hangout with! Could not recommend Molly enough for your makeup/skin care needs!!!

Deals

Molly Elaine Beauty 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Molly Russell
Molly Russell
Owner

I am so glad you are here and would love to share a few things about myself! I am 20 years old and a big cat person. I'm a big fan of all things beauty... makeup is my hobby as well as spontaneous activities with my best friends. I am passionate about accepting ALL people into my chair and making those around me feel as comfortable and accepted as possible. I am a HUGE people person and 100% a type A. I would love to meet you!

Greenback, Tennessee Greenback, TN, 37742
Location of (Molly Elaine Beauty)
116 Chantilly Lane Maryville, TN, 37803
knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37901

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding