molly egan design

Atlanta, GA 30324 Map · Phone number

About molly egan design

I'm a design professional. More specifically an architect by day, photographer and graphic designer for the love of it.

I have lived in the South for quite some time; however, I have lived in several places growing up. This has created quite a craving for traveling and design, which has provided inspiration and a desire to capture a moment that will last forever! Furthermore I am happy to travel for your special occasion!

I aim to provide an affordable service that you will love!

I look forward to working with you!

Best,

Molly

See more, www.mollyegan.com

The couple
The couple

1 Reviews for molly egan design

M · Married on 07/10/2010

Molly is extremely professional and easy to work with. She made me feel completely at ease and had a very calming effect on me before the wedding and throughout the course of the day. The photos she took truly captured the moment and spirit of the day. I loved the candid shots of my dearest family and friends.
    Molly has an amazing eye and was able to translate the beautiful day into beautiful photos and memories. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2011

molly egan design FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Atlanta, 30324 See on map