Fleming Island, FL 32006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Mojo's BBQ

ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Mojos in Jax Beach was my first date spot with my husband. Once engaged we immediately decided Mojos- no doubt about it. Sherry Fasano was our contact there and she was nice to work with. The day of- our bartenders were awesome! They were sweet and the food was AMAZING. I was nervous to have bbq but our guests kept saying how great it tasted- I would have them cater again in a heartbeat! The true gem of the night was the bartending service. Bartenders were extremely friendly and welcoming. All guests raved about bartending services. Our wedding was beach formal about 120 guests! Thank you Mojos!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • User3731930 · 2+ years ago

I had this for my wedding or was amazing we had so much food left over

Sent on 09/21/2014

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Great food at reasonable price

We used Mojo's for our wedding catering and they were fantastic. Many people raved about the delicious food during and after our big day. As far as wedding catering goes, they were by far one of the more affordable options I found. We also had them supply bartenders to serve drinks and they did a great job. Sherry was a pleasure to work with and answered ALL my questions over multiple e-mails and phone calls. They also supplied us with a free tasting to choose our menu :) They have earned customers for life from us.

Sent on 10/03/2019