Nevada City, CA 95959 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,999
Availability Check your date

About Mojo Weddings

Guided by the expert photography talent of Julie Hanna Laflamme, including the past 11 years of wedding photography, and the artistic eye of Maurice Laflamme III, together we capture genuine smiles and all the fun and loveliness of your day.

We are all about being as non-invasive as possible to get the candid shots of you and your guests. We also specialize in quick and beautiful family portraits.

We have positive attitudes and are always relaxed, confident, and easy to work with. We love what we do and we look forward to hearing about your wedding day.

LOVE,

Mojo Weddings 2
Mojo Weddings 3
Mojo Weddings 4

Kristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Julie and Maurice from Mojo Weddings are a fabulous husband and wife photography team who we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding in Oakland, CA. Throughout the entire planning process, they were so easy to work with. Julie makes sure to gather lots of info on your wedding day schedule and which photos you want to be sure to have taken. Their relaxed, friendly vibe made it a joy to have them around on the day of the wedding. We absolutely loved how the photos turned out - they did an amazing job of capturing many very special and authentic moments throughout the entire wedding day. I could not recommend Mojo Weddings more!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Mojo Weddings 5
    Mojo Weddings 6
    Mojo Weddings 7
    Mojo Weddings 8

Matthew · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a small backyard non-traditional event and Mojo Weddings captured it beyond our expectations. They were great listeners, great observers, and really knew how to respectfully create and capture the best of feelings on our wedding day. They moved throughout the day with ease and were practically invisible given the amount of candid and personal photos they took. We couldn't have been happier with them!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Mojo Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Matthew! Maurice and I loved everything about you and Stephany and your awesomely chill and wonderfully detailed, intimate wedding. Looking forward to checking in with you two over the years.

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough about Julie, Maurice and Mojo Weddings! We got married in the middle of nowhere (Elk, CA), and they not only made the trip without reservation but also made the day incredibly special. My husband and his menfolk felt completely at ease with Maurice while they were getting ready, and Julie was incredible to have around. They seamlessly captured all the staged photos we had requested ahead of time, and also worked like stealth ninjas to get plenty of candid shots! My husband and I both commented that they were a couple we'd love to be friends with, which made their presence at our wedding all the more delightful.

Aside from their day-of awesomeness, Julie was incredibly easy to communicate with in advance. She spent longer than I care to admit on the phone with me as I waxed on and on about my wedding vision, was very responsive to email, and did her due diligence in advance to get a sense of all the little, otherwise-missable details of our wedding that we wanted captured. Working with them makes me wish I had occasion to hire a professional photographer more often -- knowing our photos were in such capable hands allowed me to relax (which is a big deal, as I'm generally a control freak).

Sent on 09/18/2016

• Sounds Elevated
    Sounds Elevated Wedding DJs

Julie Laflamme with Mojo Weddings is one of the best! Her and her partner were so laid back and professional throughout the entire event. I thought that they must have been a friend of the bride and groom based on how easy going and comfortable they were with the guests. That atmosphere really showed in their photographs as well. They were able to capture the rare moments that many photographers seem to miss. They stayed longer than they expected and really went the extra mile to make sure the newlyweds were taken care of from start to finish. I would highly recommend Mojo Weddings to anyone looking for stand out photographers!