Clifton, NJ 07011 Map · Phone number

About MODISH DJ Entertainment

We have experience working any type of party including weddings, engagements, sweet 16's, communion, surprise parties, block parties, AND MUCH MORE! Providing professional entertainment to the tri-state area, we have the ability to entertain guest of any age group. We are happy to assist you with any request you may have, to make sure that your event is handled with the professionalism you'd expect and deserve.

Follow MODISH DJ Entertainment on

MODISH DJ Entertainment 2
  • Kathrina

Kathrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Ever! #FrenchKat

I would like to thank Ralph as our DJ for the countless time and patience he put up with me. Planning this myself, you made every angle I came up with possible. Just the program I gave him, all the requests on each single song I asked for, everything was on cue! From the ceremony, cocktail hour to our reception you didn’t miss a beat. You allowed me to be a wanna be director,
    And Beyoncé with the crazy ideas 😂 From our work out videos when we walked in, from our first dance, The clouds, the sparklers and not to mention our surprise dance! Thank you for going above and beyond! Danny, man you made everyone laugh and translated the whole night idk how was this possible but you executed like it was a walk in the park! Our families were entertained the whole night! Steve and Frank I knew you were In the sidelines made sure everything was on cue. Trust us when we say none of your hard work was unnoticed. We appreciate you! Again, thank you for everything I picked the best team!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • F

Francisco · Married on 10/21/2017

My wife and I were extremely pleased with Modish Emtertainment, the music and their style made our wedding night amazing. We worked with DJ Ralph B -and dj tony.
    DJ Ralph_b helped us choose the right music that fit our taste and had our guest dancing all night, for our first dance it was unforgettable!!!!!!!! Thank you to DJ Ralph_b FOR EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    MODISH DJ Entertainment 3
    MODISH DJ Entertainment 4

MODISH DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC