About Modern Sound Deejays LLC

Modern Sound Deejays | The Future in Wedding Entertainment!

Modern Sound Deejays is not your typical DJ event company. When we work your wedding, we want to make sure it is perfect. We offer an experienced DJ at all events. Our mission is to leave at the end of the night with a room full of happy people who just had the time of their lives. We want your wedding to be talked about for years to come.

Most of our clients become repeat customers. How do we do this? Simple. We become your friends. We like to make you feel at ease every step of the way. With weekly to bi-weekly check-ins, constant communication and suggestions, we work to perfect your wedding from start to finish.

We stand out because we focus on quality. The person you speak with is guaranteed to be at your wedding to follow through with your vision.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Westchester, New York City, Long Island, Northern New Jersey + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Modern Sound Deejays LLC on

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
Flat Screen (1)

We had a phenomenal experience with Modern Sound Deejays from start to finish -- and even after our wedding!

Not only were they willing to travel from NYC to Cape Cod, they were a pleasure to plan with, considerate, asked thoughtful questions and made sure every detail was to our liking.

They not only met our expectations, but instead exceeded them by being able to accommodate us on all music requests, our guests' music requests and honoring specific traditions!

Eric and Jonathan had us dancing all night long (including my husband who usually doesn't dance). They helped us truly form lasting memories.

We loved having them there -- as did our family members and guests. By the end of the night, everyone we spoke to noted that our deejays provided the best entertainment and atmosphere they had ever experienced at a wedding before and we strongly agree!

The entertainment and professionalism they provided was well worth our investment of time, money and joy! Moreover, we were honored to have them contribute to our big day! They were a pleasure to be around. Positive attitudes for sure!

If you're looking for understanding, fun and professional deejays who have nothing but your best interests in mind, we highly recommend Modern Sound Deejays!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elyse, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omg, modern sound DJ is the best ever! My husband and I hired them to play at our wedding on September 10,2017 and words just can’t say enough, my guest, husband and I had a ball, my guest, husband and I work that dance floor, the music was so good and they played all the song we requested on paper. My dad and father in-law work the dance floor like a pro... I am so glad that I choose modern Sounds DJ LLC. The MC was great and so much fun, he kept my guest in their feet, I also loved that he kept the Congo line all around that was so cute, my little flower girls, ring bearer was having so much fun dancing around with the DJ my whole bridal party was in on it too. I love that there was 3 MC’s just Incase something goes wrong they would have back up I felt really special more than ever..thank you Modern Sounds DJ LLC.. you are theee best..I will certainly recommend you guys to friends and family...
Claire & Anthony Marinelli