Modern Mood Design

Mill Creek, WA 98082 Map · Phone number

About Modern Mood Design

Hello!

You have a wedding day to plan! It's going to be a very exciting time for you and we would love to help you with all the details that will make it perfect.

We understand this is not just an event or party you're going to host, it's your wedding day celebration! You will be sharing your special event with your family and friends. You want to feel proud when they walk in to your ceremony and reception spaces - you want them to take in the beauty of the details. Modern Mood Design will help you bring many of those elements together. When your wedding day arrives and your guests are in attendance, you will want to show what you've been planning.

As the owner of Modern Mood Design, my goal is to ensure your wedding day dreams come true! My promise to you is we will give you our full attention, listen to your needs and offer you exceptional service.

I care about your ideas, plans and concerns. I want you to trust that we will have a great time working together. I want you to feel stress-free, take it all in and have fun! Most of all, I want you to feel fabulous on your wedding day.

I would love to hear from you and learn more about your wedding plans!

Eileen

Call me today at 206.295.0940 to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Groom with his groomsmen
Bride sandal
Bride sandal

1 Reviews for Modern Mood Design

Mary · Married on 06/17/2011

I couldn't have been happier with the flowers at my wedding. When I think sit back and think about my favorite wedding day memories, one of the first things that come to mind (second to seeing my handsome husband at the waiting for me to come down the aisle) are my flowers. Eileen did such a great job of working with my taste, my color preferences, my favorite flowers....and I heard so many comments from guests about the arrangements. And in spite of a last minute snafu (we increased the number of tables, and I forgot to mention we would need two more arrangements), Eileen put NO axiety back on me. She was such a pleasure to work with.

I'm not sure what I liked best....the flower arrangements, the flower choices, or working with Eileen. It was just such a fun part of my wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Modern Mood Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Diamond Custom Floral Wedding Florists

Eileen,of luxe Love Weddings, is a true professional! As a vendor in the industry, I can attest to her professionalism and integrity. She is an outstanding wedding coordinator and floral designer with years in the business and can piece together all the intricate details that go into making your special day an event extravaganza to remember!

• Mill Creek, 98082 See on map